Politics Politics

Charlie Crist snaps at reporter, "If you vote for DeSantis, I don't want your vote. If you have that hate in your heart, you keep it there!".

Democrats are such morons, continuing to outright insult and slander half the country as hateful if you don't vote Democrat.

Juggs said:
52:20 said:
More republicans voted in the AG commissioners race than dems voted in the Governors race.

Aren't numbers always low in the primaries.

Fried and Crist were a lose lose for them, also. They know damn well neither would beat DeSantis.

Yes, but the fact that Desantis was unopposed and the Dem Gov race was supposed to be something, the fact that dems didn't show up is pretty damning for them.

Juggs said:
More republicans voted in the AG commissioners race than dems voted in the Governors race.

Fried and Crist were a lose lose for them, also. They know damn well neither would beat DeSantis.

Yes, but the fact that Desantis was unopposed and the Dem Gov race was supposed to be something, the fact that dems didn't show up is pretty damning for them.
I don't read too much into it. DeSantis is no trouble and the Dems know it. That's not necessarily a shift to the right.

Juggs said:
Juggs said:

I don't read too much into it. DeSantis is no trouble and the Dems know it. That's not necessarily a shift to the right.

his point is that in an uncontested primary there's zero reason for a republican to show up - the fact they did says something.

Irish Mike said:
I didn't vote in this primary. I am a bad citizen.

I didn't vote last week. There's zero point for a Republican to vote in local elections in Alachua County. The city is very heavily liberal. The county districts are split up so every single district contains a portion of Gainesville so they basically eliminate the voice of the rural population around Gainesville. Not to mention they apparently suppressed the R vote in at least 2 of those rural towns.

I'm done voting with anything local unless it happens to coincide with state level on the same ballot.

I vote local as a Dem to keep the kookiest from winning. We had an idiot tree hugging green dumbass who won because the normie vote was split, so now I make sure and vote for the most pro growth (and hence lower tax) candidates for city council etc.

its worth it to keep communists from giving my money for their pals vs. allowing a new taco bell.

Biden's entire speech on student debt forgiveness makes NO sense. It's illogical. He's going to hold the colleges accountable he says. How again? By making us pay for other people's debts? He says 12 years of college isn't enough to keep up with the rest of the world :s cratchhead:

This entire system is broken. Loans should come from schools, not the government. Most of college is a scam to waste your money. Elitism and perception require a college degree for low level jobs like basic administrative work that women did for generations without a degree. Yet ironically, the best admins in my old company of over 300 people weren't the young ones with college degrees, they were the old women who actually worked hard.

Burn it all down.

yeah they're all saying this impacts future affordability - no it doesn't it makes the problem worse.

This means they are planning to do this forever, and if Rs try to change it they will be made into villians, meanwhile the colleges aren't taxed, are sitting on tons of money and will collect more and donate generously to dems.

Evil gator said:
yeah they're all saying this impacts future affordability - no it doesn't it makes the problem worse.

This means they are planning to do this forever, and if Rs try to change it they will be made into villians, meanwhile the colleges aren't taxed, are sitting on tons of money and will collect more and donate generously to dems.

Yep. As usual, the Dem's create problems for people, give a terrible solution that they act like will help poor and middle class, but are really making it worse. Is there anything they don't do this with?

No.

And the media help them out by constantly making a story out of any criticism, not checking facts to see if there’s any reason behind the criticism.

For example, I’ve discussed why ESG has turned a once promising notion into a moronic set of vague standards that harm people, poorer the worst, with higher energy costs and potential lost pension money due to crappy unreliable energy investments.

But here, the once reliable Bloomberg makes the republicans out to be the problem, not the actual problem republicans are accurately attacking

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-08-25/esg-pros-say-republican-anti-woke-bashing-hurts-regular-savers

Mark Zuckerberg on Joe Rogan: Facebook did censored and removed NY Post's accurate reporting over Hunter Biden laptop. They were ordered to by the FBI as misinformation, even though this was well after the FBI HAD the laptop and knew it was true.

Is that not election interference? This is why I said the election was rigged and stolen. I don't care about the number of votes and the mules, but we knew all along that the MSM and government interference and lies is what pushed many swing voters to Biden. It was an outright conspiracy.

the government telling a company what info to allow is illegal. However, this is the insidiousness of calling something "unsafe" and "misinformation" and Zuckerberg pretending he wasn't "sure" if it was the laptop they were talking about and how it wasn't completely banned.

this makes it easy for the cabal to call any doubters conspiracy theorists - if only Breibart and NYP are reporting it, its easy to cast as a lie.

Marjorie Taylor Greene - Someone "swatted" her. They found her address, called the cops, and reported a severely violent crime is happening so the SWAT team busts into their home....which as we've seen, can lead to death. The person who did it said it was because of her stance on trans issues.

Isn't that literal terrorism? They just weaponized the police who are ready to shoot to kill and they're busting in on a person who may defend their home because they don't know what's happening.

Juggs said:
Marjorie Taylor Greene - Someone "swatted" her. They found her address, called the cops, and reported a severely violent crime is happening so the SWAT team busts into their home....which as we've seen, can lead to death. The person who did it said it was because of her stance on trans issues.

Isn't that literal terrorism? They just weaponized the police who are ready to shoot to kill and they're busting in on a person who may defend their home because they don't know what's happening.

they do it that one podcaster all the time too.

yes, but because she's an R like the congressional baseball shooting victims, no one cares or calls it a false flag. But Ben Shapiro walking around a convention is literal danger.

Evil gator said:
Juggs said:

they do it that one podcaster all the time too.

yes, but because she's an R like the congressional baseball shooting victims, no one cares or calls it a false flag. But Ben Shapiro walking around a convention is literal danger.
Yeah I heard about it on a podcast. Not any news channel that pops up in my feed.

Juggs said:

They did it twice.

Back