Politics Politics

"Sam Harris: Hunter Biden could literally have bodies of children in a basement and I would not care". Says anything the Democrats have to do, steal, frame, etc. is ok because it's all acceptable if it means stopping Trump.

The left has gone full on fascist and illegal activity and openly says it's fine because "anybody but Trump".

Yikes.

Watched a quick blurb on Youtube from nearby news about the Florida races. I couldn't help it. And what do I see? Some dumb women wanting a 2 minute news clip to tell her about all the candidates positions even though she says she did all her own research.

Also, she can't decide between Crist or Fried, but either of them is better "than the other guy" for the same reason she voted for Biden. This mentality continues to baffle me. DeSantis, like his social policies or not, is fantastic for our state economy. Of course I gave her a rundown of the 274 ways Biden has completely F'd this Nation and asked how "anybody but Trump" has worked out for the country.

Fuck I hate these boneheads.

Biden getting ready to forgive student loans. If you think it’s a good idea for people who didn’t go to college, sacrificed to pay off student loans or went into the military for the GI bill to pay off peoples loans who were too stupid to see if their degree was valuable, you’re an asshole

I still have student loans. If he forgives them, I won't turn it down because of some perceived moral high ground.
I'll be all like "Thanks for the forgiveness, now fuck off and die".

Panamag8or said:
I still have student loans. If he forgives them, I won't turn it down because of some perceived moral high ground.

I wouldn’t expect anybody to turn it down, but god damned this is fucking stupid. Big part of our societies issues are a lack of accountability, and this is just going to further it while also coasting people who never went to college and those who paid for their own a lot of money.

And no work to fix whatever the problem is - some people just get lucky - including many members of Biden’s staff and dem members of congress!

And do we think the colleges will reduce or increase the costs now?

It’s so illegal and immoral

Also the idea those grifters were ever actually republicans who just happened to dislike trump is blown up if they don’t like desantis, who never does any of the stuff they said they hated trump for. Any conservative should support desantis

Evil gator said:
Also the idea those grifters were ever actually republicans who just happened to dislike trump is blown up if they don’t like desantis, who never does any of the stuff they said they hated trump for. Any conservative should support desantis
Exactly, they are just trying ti stay relevant. The only attention they got was from libs, so now they have to keep it going.

Panamag8or said:

Naturally. The same way I got covid relief when I didn't need it. If I'm going to get fucked over by the government by the big picture, I'm sure as shit going to take my piece of the if given. It's literally the only saving grace for some of you.

Crazy Ole Corrine Go gata Brown lost to a uberprog kid - Maxwell, sounds like a douche

https://www.npr.org/sections/2022-live-primary-election-race-results/2022/08/23/1119003972/maxwell-frost-first-gen-z-candidate-wins-primary

Conservatives flipped a bunch of liberal school boards in FL.

https://twitter.com/RyanGirdusky/status/1562246277689229313?t=7PsJWhD26rs6LHzMSO3U6A&s=19

More dem shenanigans in Alachua county...

https://twitter.com/THESKY973DOTCOM/status/1562266733318389762?t=ZcuMzNFMQut9YSsW9R3Lsg&s=19

Evil gator said:
that's pretty crazy. Everyone I know in that area is an R, its ridiculous not to have enough ballots.
Unfortunately I do know that a number of liberals have moved west into those areas. Williston, Newberry, Archer to High Springs has an increasing amount of liberals. You know, those kind tolerant and inclusive liberals who chastise us as racist for moving away from lower class and then they do the same :lol:

But I'm in no way shocked the county would do this. Alachua Co has been openly critical of and blatantly defiant of DeSantis' decisions since COVID. The Commissioners flat out said ON LIVE FEED that I watched that they would never obey or respect DeSantis because he sides with Trump.

Side note - We all know that Gainesville City Commissioners run the county. And I know damn well 1 of those Commissioners would actively work towards suppression. I know him and his dad. His dad much more intimately than I know him, but still...

Back