Politics Politics

Juggs said:
Liz Cheney reported on a few podcasts/YT channels as looking for support for running for POTUS.

Is she brain dead? She just got annihilated and she thinks she can run for POTUS :lol: :lol:

Maybe she's just putting her name out there to try to get herself any other job to salvage a career. She can't possibly believe she stands a gnats ass chance.

Dems only support her as long as she’s useful to them

https://www.kgw.com/article/news/local/homeless/north-portland-makeshift-homeless-village-rent-businesses/283-4e0aa5a5-fa46-4bbb-9704-7ac1a7c6d5a3

Evil gator said:
Juggs said:
Liz Cheney reported on a few podcasts/YT channels as looking for support for running for POTUS.

Is she brain dead? She just got annihilated and she thinks she can run for POTUS :lol: :lol:

Maybe she's just putting her name out there to try to get herself any other job to salvage a career. She can't possibly believe she stands a gnats ass chance.

Dems only support her as long as she’s useful to them
Yep. She really has no party. She's made her career to be all about 1/6 and anti-Trump. No one is voting for her now.

DocZaius said:
https://www.kgw.com/article/news/local/homeless/north-portland-makeshift-homeless-village-rent-businesses/283-4e0aa5a5-fa46-4bbb-9704-7ac1a7c6d5a3

It's awesome that the person who gets the benefit of the doubt are the homeless people who need gas for their generators, not the people who have been robbed.

Also,
“The Portland police said, 'Handle it yourself, don’t call us,'” added Virgil Adkins, who parks his tow truck in the storage yard. His truck has been stolen twice, along with $2,000 worth of tools. “That’s what I use for my business, it’s how I make my living.”

If I were Virgil, the police my rethink that when I tell them to get the coroner ready, because I'm about to be stacking bodies of every person to trespass onto this property. At least in Florida I could say that. No idea of defense of property laws there. Might just have to make some homeless people disappear into the woods.

Kari Lake (the fairly controversial R candidate for Governor of Arizona) was on Louder with Crowder, YT show.

The show was removed and Crowder suspended from violating YT's "misinformation" policy without telling them what was "misinformation".

Juggs said:
Kari Lake (the fairly controversial R candidate for Governor of Arizona) was on Louder with Crowder, YT show.

The show was removed and Crowder suspended from violating YT's "misinformation" policy without telling them what was "misinformation".

I saw her one time on one of the fox news afternoon shows. She was so fucking annoying. Can't remember the host, but he was asking her questions about various issues and all she did was keep talking about election fraud.

Irish Mike said:
Juggs said:

I saw her one time on one of the fox news afternoon shows. She was so fucking annoying. Can't remember the host, but he was asking her questions about various issues and all she did was keep talking about election fraud.
That was probably the misinformation then. The stuff I've seen from her was anti-woke and mostly protect our borders stuff. I mean, she is in Arizona.

https://twitter.com/byrdinator/status/1560626149549547520?s=21&t=p9XCJr4f2ad4LwL0J3U51g

It’s easy forget that crist is a member of congress

True story: our org does a leg guide and someone put him as an R and no one noticed

Just watched a video of Bill Gates bragging about influencing the votes to get the recent climate bill passed. Awesome that the guy with one of the largest individual carbon footprints in the world influences the government to oppress us plebs into suffering the consequences of his actions that he never will.

Juggs said:
Just watched a video of Bill Gates bragging about influencing the votes to get the recent climate bill passed. Awesome that the guy with one of the largest individual carbon footprints in the world influences the government to oppress us plebs into suffering the consequences of his actions that he never will.

and the thing is he knows that energy poverty literally kills poor people esp in 3rd world countries.

An actual humanist who cared about the environment and democracy/security would want only minimal restrictions on gas production and pipelines in the US, so we could produce the maximum amount here and export it, lessening the need for burning coal and worse (like dung and wood in unventilated hovels), as well as nukes.

Evil gator said:
Juggs said:

and the thing is he knows that energy poverty literally kills poor people esp in 3rd world countries.

An actual humanist who cared about the environment and democracy/security would want only minimal restrictions on gas production and pipelines in the US, so we could produce the maximum amount here and export it, lessening the need for burning coal and worse (like dung and wood in unventilated hovels), as well as nukes.
New. World. Order.

Intentional famine and death.

Or so I'm told.

Juggs said:
Evil gator said:
It’s tough not to believe the tin foil hatters when they’re right about so much
It's hard not to believe them when these guys flat out say the words "new world order".

Whether it's "you will own nothing and be happy," or the "great replacement theory," the ruling elites get all bent out of shape if you start quoting them for purposes other than praise.

DocZaius said:
Juggs said:
Evil gator said:
It's hard not to believe them when these guys flat out say the words "new world order".

Whether it's "you will own nothing and be happy," or the "great replacement theory," the ruling elites get all bent out of shape if you start quoting them for purposes other than praise.
The best thing about war, should it happen....is that quite often, the elite become poor (or dead) and the poor become rich...because we'll kill yo' ass :lol: :s catchchin:

DocZaius said:
Juggs said:
Evil gator said:

if you say anything about actual political donations and outsize influence of George Soros you're an anti-Semitic conspiracy theorist

Back