Politics Politics

Juggs said:
Evil gator said:
that's pretty crazy. Everyone I know in that area is an R, its ridiculous not to have enough ballots.
Unfortunately I do know that a number of liberals have moved west into those areas. Williston, Newberry, Archer to High Springs has an increasing amount of liberals. You know, those kind tolerant and inclusive liberals who chastise us as racist for moving away from lower class and then they do the same :lol:

Especially High Springs. All the nature hippies are moving out there.

Juggs said:
Panamag8or said:
I still have student loans. If he forgives them, I won't turn it down because of some perceived moral high ground.
I'll be all like "Thanks for the forgiveness, now fuck off and die".

Naturally. The same way I got covid relief when I didn't need it. If I'm going to get fucked over by the government by the big picture, I'm sure as shit going to take my piece of the if given. It's literally the only saving grace for some of you.

It angers me, but I can't imagine anybody refusing it. I paid into the GI Bill (Didn't get the bigger version), worked a second job my last year and a half in the navy, and worked through college to not have to take on a loan. Now I have to pay for people who took out too much by choice.

I wish they would put some kind of community service provision for receiving it.

52:20 said:
Juggs said:
Panamag8or said:
I still have student loans. If he forgives them, I won't turn it down because of some perceived moral high ground.
I'll be all like "Thanks for the forgiveness, now fuck off and die".

Naturally. The same way I got covid relief when I didn't need it. If I'm going to get fucked over by the government by the big picture, I'm sure as shit going to take my piece of the if given. It's literally the only saving grace for some of you.

It angers me, but I can't imagine anybody refusing it. I paid into the GI Bill (Didn't get the bigger version), worked a second job my last year and a half in the navy, and worked through college to not have to take on a loan. Now I have to pay for people who took out too much by choice.

I wish they would put some kind of community service provision for receiving it.
I wish they'd just hold people accountable for their own actions instead of buying their vote at the expense of everyone else.

A Federal court and Church in West Virginia had bombs planted, though the cops found and detonated them.

Heard nothing about this on the news at all. Small town life, could be another explanation. However, Roe vs Wade....Federal court and a church?

Juggs said:
52:20 said:
Juggs said:

I wish they'd just hold people accountable for their own actions instead of buying their vote at the expense of everyone else.

Like the colleges who have increased tuition astronomically to support bloated administrations with dozens of diversity officers or students who major in worthless subjects and even so only face 2% unemployment but somehow should get a pass when no one else ever has.

While the checks to people was pointless and worse inflationary and the poorest are paying far more than those checks in increased costs, at least those were sent to people who actually deserved and need it. deadbeat college students and the system that enabled them certainly does not. the rest of us will pay for their folly, and they will continue to look down on us.

Juggs said:
A Federal court and Church in West Virginia had bombs planted, though the cops found and detonated them.

Heard nothing about this on the news at all. Small town life, could be another explanation. However, Roe vs Wade....Federal court and a church?

unless its someone who can loosely be tied to white conservatives, its NBD juggs. Now a librarian developing a tic, that's fucking worthy of coverage juggs.

Also Biden was going to follow the law and not overrule agency experts for political reasons, remember he said that?

https://twitter.com/delislealleges/status/1562414311766630400?s=21&t=pWV0lAodNzV39PFK1ABpyw

Evil gator said:
Also Biden was going to follow the law and not overrule agency experts for political reasons, remember he said that?

https://twitter.com/delislealleges/status/1562414311766630400?s=21&t=pWV0lAodNzV39PFK1ABpyw

This part has baffled me. It doesn't seem like the President would have the authority to do this via EO.

he doesn't though Obama made this much easier when he took over all the loans federally.

there just shouldnt be a loan program. People should apply for them. college costs would go down considerably and dumb majors and positions would disappear if people had to apply for real loans and rationalize their ability to pay them back.

https://assets.ctfassets.net/syq3snmxclc9/1dXZdMlnGaju9MBiMD1hc4/9a297f7b01f790737e68df55820f2d6b/DHS__Leaked_Documents_PDF.pdf

Homeland Securities leaked document for internal use only breaks down all the qualifications to be possibly considered an extremist. Includes something as simple as buying ammo or weapons. How exactly does one determine whether a random person is buying ammo for nefarious purposes? FFS.

This basically targets every Trump supporter.

Evil gator said:
Lololol

https://twitter.com/mattdizwhitlock/status/1562460129663979521?s=21&t=pWV0lAodNzV39PFK1ABpyw

It's amazing. How does the average democrat support this. They vote for people who swear they want what's best for the low and middle class. And then want to make those same poor people living check to check to pay for the loans of those who make more than them. It's the pinnacle of stupidity.

because everyone working at the white house is from an upper middle class coastal background and have no idea what ordinary people think. this is always the case, but the dems have become far, far worse.

Evil gator said:
Crazy Ole Corrine Go gata Brown lost to a uberprog kid - Maxwell, sounds like a douche

https://www.npr.org/sections/2022-live-primary-election-race-results/2022/08/23/1119003972/maxwell-frost-first-gen-z-candidate-wins-primary

Cripes, now we have to print ballots in Gen-Z language?

NM5zjYc.webp

Back