Politics Politics

Tim Scott (S.C. Senator) says we need to just "wait and see what happens" re: Trump. At the same time, his publisher when discussing Scott's new book, accidentally stated that Scott was prepping for a Presidential run.

1) He's willing to let the left weaponize the government so he can run for President.

2) He thinks he has a shot against DeSantis even if Trump doesn't get the nod.

Juggs said:
Just heard Pelosi say (in an interview after her trip) that Taiwan belongs to China, China is one of the freest countries, and China is a flourishing democracy.

Huh?

Do you have a link to that?

Thanks. Jesus fucking Christ.

edit: she meant to say Taiwan but is old as fuck and her brain is becoming more smooth by the day.

Poll shows everyone but Dems think that raid was bs

https://twitter.com/trafalgar_group/status/1557448118739894276?s=21&t=SvrD05-ZUqPbQ-Tzu45o6g

I mean if it turns out one of the letters he took said he molested a kid and we know he was finally, after all this time, going to destroy it and kill the kid, the raid makes sense. But it feels like more of the same nonense

Evil gator said:
Juggs said:
So after Trump's raid, the FBI located a republican Congressman while he was with his family and seized his phone. I suppose everyone who supported for Trump who is in office should be watching their back.

What do they think is going to happen when the other guys are in charge?

Nothing, like usual.

Panamag8or said:
Evil gator said:
Juggs said:
So after Trump's raid, the FBI located a republican Congressman while he was with his family and seized his phone. I suppose everyone who supported for Trump who is in office should be watching their back.

What do they think is going to happen when the other guys are in charge?

Nothing, like usual.

I don’t know, I think you have a lot of non establishment, trumpy candidates likely to win. I think it’s possible yo I get retribution and it might not be a good thing. If it’s measured like desantis wonderful. It might be something worse

Hillary fundraises post-Trump raid while wearing a "But Her Emails" hat.

After Scott Perry had his phone seized, FBI visits several Republican House and Senate members as part of some conspiracy to install Trump friendly politicians in Pa.

The horror! I can't believe someone doxxed a judge and made threats!

https://www.vice.com/en/article/dy73pk/fbi-warrant-judge-reinhart-doxxed

Yep, libs in a nutshell is right. It's all shadow games. Fart and point the finger games. Hillary, the Biden's....PROVABLE crimes, yet covered up. Trump, no provable crimes (though I'm sure there are some), yet persecuted and raided without sufficient evidence.

just listening to a podcast and a former gov official was saying that the national archives got the docs and went through them and realized that what they wanted or whatever wasn't there in January. So this warrant if its really based on that could have happened any time since then. The timing of this in the election cycle and after the hearings had no impact is pretty damning.

Evil gator said:
just listening to a podcast and a former gov official was saying that the national archives got the docs and went through them and realized that what they wanted or whatever wasn't there in January. So this warrant if its really based on that could have happened any time since then. The timing of this in the election cycle and after the hearings had no impact is pretty damning.

They don't even try to hide their propaganda.

Did we mention the video of Biden trying to shake Chuck's hand twice because he forget he already shook his hand with 5 seconds?

Back