Politics Politics

ATF Whistleblower, Brandon Garcia (part of Obama's Fast & Furious debacle) quits 2 years shy of his 20 years for full pension to out the ATF and their far left agenda, focusing almost solely on firearms. Noting that most agents don't care or agree with it. Agents were also forced to be vaccinated to the point that if they didn't immediately update their vax status, they would be federally charged with "lying to a federal officer". Notes that ATF targets conservative, law abiding citizens and ignores rioters and looters. Those who are arrested in blue states are very often plead down to lesser charges to not include the firearm. Notes that the cop involved with the Jan 6 shooting was hailed as a hero and never investigated, where every cop involving a liberal event or minority is investigated, attacked, and made basically unemployable.

Apparently this letter is not showing up in google and many searches, yet can be found on the non-liberal duckduckgo. Didn't verify this, just what I kept reading/hearing.

ufgators68 said:
Juggs said:
Project Veritas:

Whistleblower reveals FBI is basically going to label any of us who support the 2A are terrorists. The Betsy ross flag? Terrorist.

fbi1.webp

Welp... looks like I'm official now. I have the black American flag and the Gadsden flag. 8-)

The sticker on my truck is a Don't Tread on Me snake wrapped around an AR with a black American flag as the background. The trifecta.

how ridiculous. That's in a grateful dead song ffs.

but antifa can burn down government buildings carrying blm and gay flags and its just guilt by association!

Hey, lets play "point out all the wrong shit in this photo"!

https://twitter.com/GovKathyHochul/status/1556344579661742081?t=b1XJuILWXzDK8XdIkmBh8g&s=19

Is it because it's clearly staged? That she's showing us how normal she is with her clearly fancy driveway and landscaping, indicating how wealthy she is? Or that she's supposedly grilling in a white dress? Or that the burger she's holding up is raw....maybe she's in the process of flipping, though it appears completely raw? No indication of smoke or any heat source? Or the simple fact that there's no way she is manning any grill, if she even cooks at all. Why isn't the husband manning the grill?

And my favorite, no one holds a fucking spatula like that and you're sure as shit not flipping the burger while holding it like that.

Was the latest Clinton victim discussed? A guy who let Epstein into the White House (while Clinton was in office, if I heard correctly) was found 30 miles from his house, hung, with a shotgun would to the chest.

And it was ruled a suicide. A shotgun to the chest while hanging from a tree....suicide....

Juggs said:
Is it because it's clearly staged? That she's showing us how normal she is with her clearly fancy driveway and landscaping, indicating how wealthy she is? Or that she's supposedly grilling in a white dress? Or that the burger she's holding up is raw....maybe she's in the process of flipping, though it appears completely raw? No indication of smoke or any heat source? Or the simple fact that there's no way she is manning any grill, if she even cooks at all. Why isn't the husband manning the grill?

And my favorite, no one holds a fucking spatula like that and you're sure as shit not flipping the burger while holding it like that.

Front yard grilling.

Irish Mike said:
Juggs said:

Front yard grilling.
How do you know her courtyard is in the front?

Either way: acceptable.

Juggs said:
Irish Mike said:
Juggs said:

Front yard grilling.
How do you know her courtyard is in the front?

Either way: acceptable.

I don't. :lol:

Juggs said:
ufgators68 said:
Juggs said:
Project Veritas:

Whistleblower reveals FBI is basically going to label any of us who support the 2A are terrorists. The Betsy ross flag? Terrorist.

fbi1.webp

Welp... looks like I'm official now. I have the black American flag and the Gadsden flag. 8-)

The sticker on my truck is a Don't Tread on Me snake wrapped around an AR with a black American flag as the background. The trifecta.
My AR is a Sig Sauer M400 Tread, they've probably been watching me since I bought it.

52:20 said:
Juggs said:
ufgators68 said:

My AR is a Sig Sauer M400 Tread, they've probably been watching me since I bought it.
Nice. I didn't want to drop that much money :lol:

Although now I'm strongly considering dipping into savings again to buy a stripped lower and a complete upper AR to build my own before they start serializing it.

It's griling not barbecuing and on a gas grill no less, tsk tsk using fossil fuel rather than an electric grill....oh the humanity! That's all meat on the grill and NO veggies! JHC, the vegans need to show up to shame her.

Exactly what I thought before I read Trump's statement:

“It is prosecutorial misconduct, the weaponization of the Justice System, and an attack by Radical Left Democrats who desperately don’t want me to run for President in 2024,” he wrote. Supposedly the warrant said, "MAY". So they raided his home based on he may or may not have taken documents. That doesn't sound like probably cause. If the article I read is accurate, they sized some papers without even looking at them or knowing if they were what they were supposedly looking for.

If they found absolutely nothing, I hope he sues the shit out of them.

Mike Lee has some valid questions. After all the investigations and drip drip drip and still nothing of note… this feels like a stunt

https://twitter.com/basedmikelee/status/1556816657674289154?s=21&t=HS-z8bg7RHuJEPgN8Rjngw

My dad was an FBI agent and I have friends and relatives working on intel and law enforcement. This saddens the hell out of me.

Raids are for immediate danger and flight risks.

I bet they plant, err, find one classified document in all those boxes. Not enough to prosecute, but just enough to keep him from running.

Of course it's a stunt. Also, he makes great points on how they were all crickets on Hillary's proven destruction of documents and Trump gets raided over a "may" that comes from hearsay of a National Archives employee.

So I guess the libs are saying the trumps sold classified documents

https://twitter.com/amy_siskind/status/1556811895839096837?s=21&t=lIdRQ3q2x2U9R45w9ZIk7Q

As opposed to Biden who botched Afghanistan, never questions China about Covid, encouraged Russia to invade Ukraine and now sends billions there that mostly never goes to troops, all while getting richer. Umm hmm

Evil gator said:
So I guess the libs are saying the trumps sold classified documents

https://twitter.com/amy_siskind/status/1556811895839096837?s=21&t=lIdRQ3q2x2U9R45w9ZIk7Q

As opposed to Biden who botched Afghanistan, never questions China about Covid, encouraged Russia to invade Ukraine and now sends billions there that mostly never goes to troops, all while getting richer. Umm hmm

Of course they'll use the media to make Trump guilty whether he is or not.

Lolol they made us miserable for nothing but to increase their own power.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/senate/democrats-avoid-covid-testing-ahead-inflation-reduction-vote

Evil gator said:
Lolol they made us miserable for nothing but to increase their own power.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/senate/democrats-avoid-covid-testing-ahead-inflation-reduction-vote
We've known that all along by their actions constantly caught on camera. Come on egs, the elites don't get covid anyway even when they get covid. Danger is only for us plebes.

Back