Politics Politics

Biden is dancing w the Grim Reaper, and Nancy is about to get shot out of the sky. Seems like a pretty good day. Wonder if Xi will spare her if she shows him her boobs?

Juggs said:
Biden came out of quarantine after COVID and has already tested positive for COVID again. Hahahahaha
I think they got caught being stupid. CDC guidelines is quarantining for 5 days after the onset of symptoms. I think they were doing that, which is fine, but they didn't know how to message it when he was still testing positive. You can continue to test positive for a very long time but be pretty much safe to be around other people pretty quickly.

52:20 said:
Juggs said:
Biden came out of quarantine after COVID and has already tested positive for COVID again. Hahahahaha
I think they got caught being stupid. CDC guidelines is quarantining for 5 days after the onset of symptoms. I think they were doing that, which is fine, but they didn't know how to message it when he was still testing positive. You can continue to test positive for a very long time but be pretty much safe to be around other people pretty quickly.
Maybe edit the guidelines and add new guidelines for over 78 yo people with brain damage & dementia, call it the Biden category

Juggs said:
He tested negative for 3 or 4 days in a row before leaving quarantine though. He was positive for a bit, negative for at least half a week, and then positive again. :beatsme:

Tommy said:
Biden is dancing w the Grim Reaper, and Nancy is about to get shot out of the sky. Seems like a pretty good day. Wonder if Xi will spare her if she shows him her boobs?

He might decide he like those tig old biddes, but if they shoot her plane down, there is a silver lining:

Democratic Reps. Gregory Meeks of New York, Mark Takano of California, Suzan DelBene of Washington, Raja Krishnamoorthi of Illinois and Andy Kim of New Jersey traveled with Pelosi. It was not immediately clear if those lawmakers also went to Taiwan.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2022/08/02/nancy-pelosi-taiwan-trip/10206663002/

Old news, but I was watching a video of a marine whose hobby is history. I guess he makes a living off it, so not a hobby. Mostly looking at mysteries and he was going over the ancient Symarian statues and monuments that he saw while on his tour.

So he’s revisiting why ISIS would destroy them. And it wasn’t random or disorganized destruction, but methodical, heavy equipment, etc. He cuts do some meeting during Obama admin that had Putin talking about ISIS. THey were mercenaries, well organized and funded. Not radicals. He knew it and how much they were paid.

Cut to the marine who points out ISIS was using M4s and other western weapons, not AK’s and the weapons they should have been using. Their discipline, formations, etc were clearly professional, not disorganized militia like radicals they saw everyone else. He’d noted this a while back.

Kind of irrelevant now, but if accurate, who was funding them with American weapons and ordering them….

Tommy said:

https://twitter.com/memejority/status/1554493706945720321?s=21&t=iwDqHgi9PqXHkmFXebuIGw

Juggs said:
Old news, but I was watching a video of a marine whose hobby is history. I guess he makes a living off it, so not a hobby. Mostly looking at mysteries and he was going over the ancient Symarian statues and monuments that he saw while on his tour.

So he’s revisiting why ISIS would destroy them. And it wasn’t random or disorganized destruction, but methodical, heavy equipment, etc. He cuts do some meeting during Obama admin that had Putin talking about ISIS. THey were mercenaries, well organized and funded. Not radicals. He knew it and how much they were paid.

Cut to the marine who points out ISIS was using M4s and other western weapons, not AK’s and the weapons they should have been using. Their discipline, formations, etc were clearly professional, not disorganized militia like radicals they saw everyone else. He’d noted this a while back.

Kind of irrelevant now, but if accurate, who was funding them with American weapons and ordering them….

Yeah, ISIS was 100% started and funded by Obama to fight in syria. Used to hit Vo with that all the time.

Juggs said:

Yeah, ISIS was 100% started and funded by Obama to fight in syria. Used to hit Vo with that all the time.
That seemed to be what Putin was hinting at in the conference.

House Oversight Committee holds some farce of a hearing about AR data and the CEO of gun manufacturer's were supposed to attend. 1 or 2 pulled out and said F off, you have no authority as the Committee blamed the gun manufacturer's for encouraging men to prove their manhood by selling AR's.

The result? The House has subpoenaed all manufacture and sales records from Smith & Wesson. This was yesterday and now they want to hold S&W in contempt if they don't comply. Of course, SCOTUS comments on House subpoenas and their limitations dictate that S&W can tell them to fuck off. There's zero connection to a crime or litigation, which is required for the House to pursue a subpoena.

Abuse of power, nothing more.

The guy Paul Pelosi hit.

Both of them declined medical treatment at the scene, but Doe on June 2 told Napa County prosecutors that he had begun suffering pain in his upper right arm, right shoulder and neck the day after the crash. He also complained of headaches and said it was difficult to lift things with his right arm, according to the documents.

Lol...I'm fine.

That was Paul Pelosi that hit you.

Starting to feel some pain.

Yes as much as Dems screamed abuse when the trump admin was doing normal stuff like changing agency webpages ad rulemaking, the Dems are actually abusing power in a real way that threatens democracy

I’ll give Pelosi credit for not letting chinky bully her into not going to Taiwan, while Biden acted like the pussy he is.

Tommy said:
I’ll give Pelosi credit for not letting chinky bully her into not going to Taiwan, while Biden acted like the pussy he is.
I can't remember the details, but I recall hearing that this trip to Taiwan had a connection to her insider trading. The vote she pushed, the stock her husband pushed in....the product comes from Taiwan. There was more of a link than just coincidence.

Juggs said:
Tommy said:
I can't remember the details, but I recall hearing that this trip to Taiwan had a connection to her insider trading. The vote she pushed, the stock her husband pushed in....the product comes from Taiwan. There was more of a link than just coincidence.

yeah I wouldn't be surprised.

Shapiro based on trends and polls, etc. says republicans may lose the senate because republicans are making piss poor choices for candidates in states (Georgia, Ohio being prime examples). As noted here many times, he's basically saying "leave it to republicans to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory".

Back