Politics Politics

This is all part of Dems strategy- they know everyone rightly blamed them for inflation so the only thing they have is trump. Their hearings did nothing so now they are hoping he overreacts and makes it all about him, and that a lot of republicans do too.

Twitter is saying the judge who signed off on the raid was an Epstein lawyer which seems too good to be true so it likely is!

Juggs said:
Has anyone seen the video of Biden getting off the chopper and stands there baffled, unable to get his jacket on?

I didn't see it but my wife described it to me like Jill was trying to put the jacket on a retarded kid

52:20 said:
Juggs said:
Has anyone seen the video of Biden getting off the chopper and stands there baffled, unable to get his jacket on?

I didn't see it but my wife described it to me like Jill was trying to put the jacket on a retarded kid

after he stood there for 30 seconds looking lost. It took way too long for someone to notice

Juggs said:
Juggs said:

after he stood there for 30 seconds looking lost. It took way too long for someone to notice

He couldn't even get his arm in with his wife helping him.

Doofus.

Super weird timing of the FBI raid. Sure it was just a coincidence and entirely unrelated to the polling

https://twitter.com/joshkraushaar/status/1557030540452237317?s=21&t=Lf_GUjxtjot3zVUcKxP1rQ

Juggs said:

I saw it and it really is pitiful and sad on a certain level, but embarrasing on the level of "This is leader of the free world."

Evil gator said:
Super weird timing of the FBI raid. Sure it was just a coincidence and entirely unrelated to the polling

https://twitter.com/joshkraushaar/status/1557030540452237317?s=21&t=Lf_GUjxtjot3zVUcKxP1rQ

Or the fact that there is NO way Biden and his staff didn't know about this happening ahead of time. A real coincidence.

And seriously, 100 FBI agents? Did they think Trump had a full army down there or something?

Juggs said:
Evil gator said:

Or the fact that there is NO way Biden and his staff didn't know about this happening ahead of time. A real coincidence.

And seriously, 100 FBI agents? Did they think Trump had a full army down there or something?

When my wife was an AUSA, she had to get approval from Washington, D.C. for search warrants against certain high-profile folks, but none of them nearly as high-profile as Trump. It's unfathomable to think that Merrick Garland didn't sign off on this, and if he did, it's equally unfathomable that he didn't brief the President before doing so.

It’s clearly this admin weaponizing government then lying about it for a purpose - to piss off trump and get him and or his supporters to overreact and do something destructive and or get him to say he’s running for president in 2024 so Dems can make the midterms all about him and somehow salvage this election

It it’s not, why not say what this unprecedented act is about? Why lie? Even moderates and Dems think it’s absurd they are doing this without explanation.

This terrifies enviros- because no one’s health will be impacted and everyone will realize how dumb and useless most enviro regs are in developed countries in 2022

https://www.businessinsider.com/energy-french-power-stations-environmental-rules-heatwave-europe-2022-8

The lawsuit was filed by Nikki Fried, which I didn't expect to be defending gun owners. Guess she's trying to make up some ground on DeSantis. But anyway, fuck Biden and the DOJ. You can be prescribed opiates, benzos, and legally drink alcohol....all of which are far more abused, more dangerous, and mind and body altering than weed and own guns/carry....but not weed! This entire corrupt and hypocritical administration needs to die.

The Biden administration yesterday urged a federal judge to dismiss a lawsuit challenging the ban on gun possession by medical marijuana users, saying that law is consistent with a long tradition of firearm regulation in the United States. Furthermore, the Justice Department says, that prohibition makes perfect sense because marijuana use impairs the ability to handle guns responsibly.

The Justice Department compares cannabis consumers to "the mentally ill," quoting a 2019 case in which a federal appeals court averred that "habitual drug abusers, like the mentally ill, are more likely to have difficulty exercising self-control, making it dangerous for them to possess deadly fire-arms." Yet there is no blanket ban on gun possession by people with psychiatric diagnoses. The federal disqualification applies only to someone who has been "adjudicated as a mental defective" or "committed to any mental institution at 16 years of age or older."

To fall in line with the Bruen decision, they justify the ban by citing other wrongful decisions by the government. What. The. Fuck.

Toward that end, the Justice Department notes that "in England and in America from the colonial era through the 19th century, governments regularly disarmed a variety of groups deemed dangerous." For instance, "England disarmed Catholics in the 17th and 18th centuries," and "many American colonies forbade providing Indians with firearms." Those examples may not help the government's case as much as the Justice Department thinks. Likewise with another tradition that the brief does not mention: banning firearm possession by black people, another group "deemed dangerous."

https://reason.com/2022/08/09/the-biden-administration-defends-the-federal-ban-on-gun-possession-by-medical-marijuana-users/

Juggs said:
Judge who OK’d Mar-a-Lago raid Obama donor once linked to Jeffrey Epstein

https://nypost.com/2022/08/09/judge-who-approved-fbi-raid-on-mar-a-lago-once-linked-to-jeffrey-epstein/

Holy shit, I know him.

DocZaius said:
Juggs said:
Judge who OK’d Mar-a-Lago raid Obama donor once linked to Jeffrey Epstein

https://nypost.com/2022/08/09/judge-who-approved-fbi-raid-on-mar-a-lago-once-linked-to-jeffrey-epstein/

Holy shit, I know him.

From your trips with Epstein?

So after Trump's raid, the FBI located a republican Congressman while he was with his family and seized his phone. I suppose everyone who supported for Trump who is in office should be watching their back.

Juggs said:
So after Trump's raid, the FBI located a republican Congressman while he was with his family and seized his phone. I suppose everyone who supported for Trump who is in office should be watching their back.

What do they think is going to happen when the other guys are in charge?

Back