Politics Politics

I for one am stunned that a story with just the right narrative needs at the time appeared

Also, numerous states may have only one or two providers anyway, so going out of state has likely been a pretty common occurrence for an abortion. They aren’t like 711 - driving is generally required

Evil gator said:
My local Reddit

https://www.reddit.com/r/nova/comments/vwm214/just_gonna_leave_this_here/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Saved it for you.

[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]

though the protests aren't as big as they once were. I was down near where alito lives for an estate sale saturday and if they were around it was a very small group

Irish Mike said:
Juggs said:
pg. said:
Clarence "Pubic Hair" Thomas :-|

Not racist at all. It’s awesome how no one calls out the left for their race hypocrisy

I agree with your sentiment, but this is based on Anita Hill saying he put a pubic hair on her coke can.

Ahh. Just assumed with all the N bombs going around, I assumed it was the about the stereotype of black people's hair looking like pubes :lol:

Juggs said:
So Jill Biden compared mexicans to breakfast tacos or something? Some people pissed. Yet no coverage on MSM apparently.

https://www.nationalreview.com/2022/07/jill-bidens-latinx-incluxion-luncheon-fiaxco/

I think there are a couple of things. The ny antiterrorism agency may have some intel on a dirty bomb. But then again crime is rising dramatically with a DA who doesn’t want to keep criminals in jail with minorities like Asians and Jews the target of hate crimes and murder. So feels like a distraction

Evil gator said:
I think there are a couple of things. The ny antiterrorism agency may have some intel on a dirty bomb. But then again crime is rising dramatically with a DA who doesn’t want to keep criminals in jail with minorities like Asians and Jews the target of hate crimes and murder. So feels like a distraction
Or scare them to stay at home. The PSA opened with "stay in your homes if....". Fear tactics. This sounded like a scare of a full on nuclear attack, not a dirty bomb. :beatsme:

Yeah that is weird. If the possibility of an attack increased - and not a surprise given Biden’s international bungling - DC would be a direct shot as would NYC. Why the theatre

Gatorbreeze said:
Distraction from 9.1% inflation report?

Highest in 40 years (that one took my family from comfortably middle class to poor) and Dems want to spend more and continue policies to make energy and food more expensive.

Back