Politics Politics

enviro groups are another one.

the thing about republicans is they typically support orgs and are supported by ones that are pushing for lower taxes, government and regs, which end up helping everyone for the most part. so that's where my sympathies and pac donations lie.

Just listened to Biden's latest speech. Wow...so many lies.

Trump lost jobs in record numbers and had a terrible economy. Ignoring that he only had the beginning of COVID when we didn't know shit. Republicans were opening up faster than Dems and it's his fault for pushing for restrictions further along. And somehow our economy is booming right now?

Then he blames Putin for literally everything as he's always done.

pg. said:
I would think so much more of biden if he would just come out and say he was too quick to judge the horseback agents and they did nothing wrong.

Dude has shirked responsibility or outright lied for every single action he's made, why would he admit he was wrong about that?

Juggs said:
pg. said:
I would think so much more of biden if he would just come out and say he was too quick to judge the horseback agents and they did nothing wrong.

Dude has shirked responsibility or outright lied for every single action he's made, why would he admit he was wrong about that?

he accused a teenager of being a racist murderer in his campaign ad and then refused to comment after acquittal.

he's caused runaway inflation and gas prices to double by hamtringing the oil industry (with more on the way!) in the name of climate change while increasing ghg emissions because of an increase in coal use because solar and wind don't work well enough.

he's called all republicans racist for opposing his ridiculous agenda.

He's not going to change.

Evil gator said:
Juggs said:
pg. said:

he accused a teenager of being a racist murderer in his campaign ad and then refused to comment after acquittal.

he's caused runaway inflation and gas prices to double by hamtringing the oil industry (with more on the way!) in the name of climate change while increasing ghg emissions because of an increase in coal use because solar and wind don't work well enough.

he's called all republicans racist for opposing his ridiculous agenda.

He's not going to change.
It's amazing how hateable Biden is. I didn't like Obama's policies, but I didn't hate him. Didn't like Bush all that much, didn't hate him. But Biden is so fucking ugly and divisive, especially after running on a unity platform, that he's incredibly easy to hate. A lot. I ran out of shit to watch, so I started rewatching GoT when I need background noise and I forgot how hateable Joffrey is. You just want to punch him every time you see his face or he talks. That's how I feel about Biden.

Juggs said:
Psaki was a condescending, lying, bitch.

KJP is just an incompetent liar. Exactly what "rights" are they taking away on that topic?

the right to be dumb and get a job you're unqualified for because of how you look, juggs

Juggs said:

KJP is just an incompetent liar. Exactly what "rights" are they taking away on that topic?

She also (from the podium) defended the people that harassed Kavanaugh.

Panamag8or said:
Juggs said:

She also (from the podium) defended the people that harassed Kavanaugh.
Not just defended, but encouraged it. Their official position was promote it, yet somehow the fact that it’s illegal and almost got one killed goes ignored.

British liberals think it’s okay to be racist to brown conservatives too!

https://twitter.com/bellawallerstei/status/1545479642479529989?s=21&t=5YNI7PKx0MNxw2v0prLSAg

4chan supposedly hacked Hunter Biden's iCloud last night, lots of rumors about what was on it floating around Twitter.

DocZaius said:
4chan supposedly hacked Hunter Biden's iCloud last night, lots of rumors about what was on it floating around Twitter.

Probably tons of juicy stuff media will ignore and Twitter will ban for mentioning.

Back