Politics Politics

Have people seen this?

https://twitter.com/rncresearch/status/1547000635194834945?s=21&t=HsvXeVUhSX9BKqvfQiOslA

Biden acting tough is so pathetic. Only a lifetime coddled dc creature would get away with this without getting his ass handed to him.

White rage

Evil gator said:
Yeah that is weird. If the possibility of an attack increased - and not a surprise given Biden’s international bungling - DC would be a direct shot as would NYC. Why the theatre

And in a direct shot, the entire city is fucked no matter where you are.

Juggs said:
Evil gator said:
Yeah that is weird. If the possibility of an attack increased - and not a surprise given Biden’s international bungling - DC would be a direct shot as would NYC. Why the theatre

And in a direct shot, the entire city is fucked no matter where you are.

Exactly. The only way this prep would make sense is a dirty bomb

Evil gator said:
Have people seen this?

https://twitter.com/rncresearch/status/1547000635194834945?s=21&t=HsvXeVUhSX9BKqvfQiOslA

Biden acting tough is so pathetic. Only a lifetime coddled dc creature would get away with this without getting his ass handed to him.

White rage

Does he just randomly spit out numbers? 92% isn't even remotely true. Or maybe the White House has a conservative mole who feeds him lies to make him look stupid :lol:

Shapiro was going over the results of a variety of poles combined so it wasn't one biased source and supposedly covered all voters. The voters who want him to run again was about as his approval rating, low 30%. However, if Trump ran again, 45% said they'd still vote for Biden over 41% for Trump. I find that unlikely, but maybe liberals really are that fucking stupid they'd rather to continue to destroy the country and guarantee a depression than have their feelings hurt.

Think of all the times trump had ridiculous shit screamed at him like about the pee tape and other made up shit and how if he was testy people went nuts “unfit!” But Biden who doesn’t even do softball interviews flips out when asked reasonable questions like this.

I guess this lady might be the next uk prime minister - seems like a sensible person

https://twitter.com/realchrisrufo/status/1547287878610300929?s=21&t=KAkSdE8CkHq4qCsSVx7VPw

Friend of mine was on a work trip and filling up his rental car in Oakland and while he was standing there there glancing at the pump someone took his backpack off his seat with his computer, personal phone, etc. the police there told him he was lucky he wasn’t carjacked lol

Dem america is great

DocZaius said:
https://twitter.com/libsoftiktok/status/1546321972677578752?s=21&t=HyfyRmLRpzwa93aX_dZafQ

Maybe this is why we didn't see the story in the news...

https://www.dispatch.com/story/news/2022/07/13/columbus-man-charged-rape-10-year-old-led-abortion-in-indiana/10046625002/

A Columbus man has been charged with impregnating a 10-year-old Ohio girl, whose travel to Indiana to seek an abortion led to international attention following the Supreme Court's decision to overturn Roe v Wade and activation of Ohio's abortion law.

Gerson Fuentes, 27, whose last known address was an apartment on Columbus' Northwest Side, was arrested Tuesday after police say he confessed to raping the child on at least two occasions. He's since been charged with rape, a felony of the first degree in Ohio.

Columbus police were made aware of the girl's pregnancy through a referral by Franklin County Children Services that was made by her mother on June 22, Det. Jeffrey Huhn testified Wednesday morning at Fuentes' arraignment. On June 30, the girl underwent a medical abortion in Indianapolis, Huhn said.

Huhn also testified that DNA from the clinic in Indianapolis is being tested against samples from Fuentes, as well as the child's siblings, to confirm contribution to the aborted fetus.

Franklin County Municipal Court Judge Cynthia Ebner said the case did not warrant Fuentes — who is believed to be undocumented[/size] — to be held without bond.

Some interesting AOC action last night.

Most everyone of both parties are mad about a momentary harmless but def sexist heckling of her ass; but most seem to forget that she was fine with ongoing harassment of scotus members. Hello kettle!

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/aoc-harassed-outside-capitol

Also, she accidentally points out the huge problem with the Jan 6 hearings - they are ignoring the security failures (to protect Pelosi’s negligence I suspect) in particular the Capitol cops letting people in

https://twitter.com/columbiabugle/status/1547436266769227776?s=21&t=dcAG9CCcXKBoo6gze4LK8w

So the prepper people on Youtube and elsewhere are certain that nuclear war/fallout is coming.

Am I the only one who thinks that's horse shit? Putin isn't a lunatic or suicidal. No one wants to destroy the planet or have their own country nuked. Especially when America is doing such a good job of destroying ourselves. Russia and China can easily contribute to our economic collapse from afar without resorting to nukes.

Juggs said:
So the prepper people on Youtube and elsewhere are certain that nuclear war/fallout is coming.

Am I the only one who thinks that's horse shit? Putin isn't a lunatic or suicidal. No one wants to destroy the planet or have their own country nuked. Especially when America is doing such a good job of destroying ourselves. Russia and China can easily contribute to our economic collapse from afar without resorting to nukes.

Probably more likely (esp in Europe) than preppers on Reddit who are preparing for climate change lol

Evil gator said:
Juggs said:

Probably more likely (esp in Europe) than preppers on Reddit who are preparing for climate change lol
Are climate change lunatics prepping? I thought they just bitches about nonsense with flawed and incomplete science while pointing at a polar bear on a piece of small ice (which they frequently use to get from one hunting ground to another).

Small, tactical nukes on Ukraine is a possibility, though I still don't think a super high one. But I'm talking about America.

Irish Mike said:
DocZaius said:
https://twitter.com/libsoftiktok/status/1546321972677578752?s=21&t=HyfyRmLRpzwa93aX_dZafQ

Maybe this is why we didn't see the story in the news...

https://www.dispatch.com/story/news/2022/07/13/columbus-man-charged-rape-10-year-old-led-abortion-in-indiana/10046625002/

A Columbus man has been charged with impregnating a 10-year-old Ohio girl, whose travel to Indiana to seek an abortion led to international attention following the Supreme Court's decision to overturn Roe v Wade and activation of Ohio's abortion law.

Gerson Fuentes, 27, whose last known address was an apartment on Columbus' Northwest Side, was arrested Tuesday after police say he confessed to raping the child on at least two occasions. He's since been charged with rape, a felony of the first degree in Ohio.

Columbus police were made aware of the girl's pregnancy through a referral by Franklin County Children Services that was made by her mother on June 22, Det. Jeffrey Huhn testified Wednesday morning at Fuentes' arraignment. On June 30, the girl underwent a medical abortion in Indianapolis, Huhn said.

Huhn also testified that DNA from the clinic in Indianapolis is being tested against samples from Fuentes, as well as the child's siblings, to confirm contribution to the aborted fetus.

Franklin County Municipal Court Judge Cynthia Ebner said the case did not warrant Fuentes — who is believed to be undocumented[/size] — to be held without bond.

Yeah, lefty Twitter thinks it's a huge dunk on righty Twitter that the story turned out to be true. I mean, that's kind of fucked up that you are glad a 10 year old girl got raped, but whatever - people had every reason to be skeptical of the claim. It came from a known abortion doctor who has been a very vocal pro-choice activist and there was no attempt made at corroborating the story. Never mind that Ohio law allows such a procedure, so there really wasn't a need to travel to Indiana. Add the whole timing of it, and it had all the hallmarks of a completely made-up story.

Juggs said:
Evil gator said:
Juggs said:

Are climate change lunatics prepping? I thought they just bitches about nonsense with flawed and incomplete science while pointing at a polar bear on a piece of small ice (which they frequently use to get from one hunting ground to another).

Small, tactical nukes on Ukraine is a possibility, though I still don't think a super high one. But I'm talking about America.
yeah its ridiculous -even the most cherry picked and extreme models only have anything substanatial happening 100 years from now. The famines, forest fires and blackouts are actually from stupid environmental policies, not actual climate change but people are too religious about it to see that.

I mean by all means prep for natural disasters but anyone should always do that. When I lived in LA in a tiny apartment I managed to keep 12 gallons of water or whatever in case of earthquake.

Juggs said:
Evil gator said:
Juggs said:

I think we are a long way from a nuclear exchange, but there's good reason for Euros to be alarmed. There's talk of energy rationing and public "warming houses" in Germany over the winter due to a projected shortage of fuel. The war in Ukraine and the sanctions on Russia means that a lot of agriculture and industry are going to be severely curtailed in Europe.

Militarily, I think the Ukraine war has shown most of the world that the Russian military is poorly-supplied, -maintained and -disciplined. If they can't win against Ukraine conventionally, maybe dropping a bomb is on the table. And that should scare everybody because it means nukes are no longer merely a deterrent.

Evil gator said:
the energy shortages in europe are entirely self inflicted because of misplaced climate and other irrational fear.

Yeah. The war over there does affect some farming and exports, so food supply is impacted a little as doc pointed out. But the reasons America could face serious hardship are definitely all self inflicted.

DocZaius said:
Militarily, I think the Ukraine war has shown most of the world that the Russian military is poorly-supplied, -maintained and -disciplined. If they can't win against Ukraine conventionally, maybe dropping a bomb is on the table. And that should scare everybody because it means nukes are no longer merely a deterrent.

Here's the problem: What good is Ukraine if it's radiated? Is Putin so psychotic that he'd kill everyone and leave the ground uninhabitable out of spite just because he can't have it? I don't think he is.

Now if North Korea had that possibility, those people are crazy enough. I'm not sure China is that crazy either.

There's a guy in the prepper community whose quite well known for his "I guarantee this is what will happen" and talks as if it's fact, like he's pyschic. Now, every 5 minutes he refers you to his book, so I take no stock in what he says. His theory, Russia is only waiting for China to catch up in pure numbers of nukes. Then China greenlights NK to attack SK. Due to our large amount of troops in SK, that guarantees our going to war and gives NK/China the excuse to nuke us. Then China/Russia hit us with EMP first to knock out our defenses and nuclear capability, then nuke every major city. Although I'm almost certain our military is protected against an EMP, so that theory is shot to shit.

But again, it goes back to, why does anyone turn a vast resource like America into a radiated wasteland? Wars are fought over resources. It makes no sense to eliminate that resource out of spite.

Well I think there is speculation that Putin is not sane. And ideology is destructive. Why did hitler kill or exile all the smart Jewish scientists that came to the us and gave us rockets and nuclear weapons? Why did Stalin and mao kill millions of their own people? Why is Sri Lanka starving? Why is Germany going to freeze its own people to death and destroy its own economy?

Why did Biden cause inflation? Blind, religious adherence to ideology isn’t logical but it’s all too common

Fair. But the speculation comes from where and when did that really start? Seems to be that rumor started around the time when they tried to connect Trump and Putin.

Putin wants to restore the USSR. Is that an ideology that he'd nuke the country he wants part of his new USSR? I don't think anyone knows. The only evidence we seem to have comes from MSM and Biden who coincidentally has ties to Ukraine....

Back