Politics Politics

yeah I think it was irresponsible to have a rally with the term "stop the steal" in DC and urge people to go to the capitol. It wasn't the worst thing that ever happened, its dumb - there was no conspiracy to overthrow the government. it was a sad dumb thing that ended up with a lady dead and people injured and took away the republican high ground that dems are rioters.

I do think that the major and Pelosi bear a lot of blame, the mayor for allowing riots all summer before and not wanting the national guard for appearances and Pelosi for ignoring threat warnings which is quite well documented.

It was definitely irresponsible, but stupid isn't malicious intent. It's just stupid. And despite what the MSM wants you to believe, had absolutely zero impact on Democracy. And I'm completely ignoring the sketchy evidence that the ring leader screaming at the front lines, on camera, to rush the Capital just happen to be an FBI CI and never faced any charges despite his very active role of instigator.

Given the FBI's corruption and HIllary's lies on Trump, I wouldn't put it past them to have staged instigators into that rally to cause it. No other Conservative rally's have ended up that way. Coincidence?

Juggs said:
It was definitely irresponsible, but stupid isn't malicious intent. It's just stupid. And despite what the MSM wants you to believe, had absolutely zero impact on Democracy. And I'm completely ignoring the sketchy evidence that the ring leader screaming at the front lines, on camera, to rush the Capital just happen to be an FBI CI and never faced any charges despite his very active role of instigator.

yeah there are a lot of weird things with it; but there's enough blame to go around even if that wasn't true. The mistrust between the security at the WH and congress over the russian collusion idiocy likely ended up the issue.

and thank GOD it was just a bunch of pissed off people who wanted to pee in pelosi's office. Imagine if it was an actual terrorist attack and they killed a bunch of people. Pelosi and the dems PURPOSELY put that off limits in these hearings, so there is no proof this won't happen again. Thats the actual threat.

The WEF wants everyone to become immersed in virtual reality to combat climate change. So basically, they want a bunch of brain washed zombies staring into electronics avoiding the actual world. They said the pandemic proved how great online education is. No, no it wasn't. Did you twats not have any kids doing it? No, because yours are probably all in private school or have private teachers/tudors.

The metaverse is the solution to all our world problems. Good God. We should divorce ourselves from basically every World organization.

Virgina Representative proposing a bill any time now that puts a 1,000% tax on any guns considered "assault weapons" :facepalm:

Filed under a Reconciliation Bill, only needs majority vote and not 60, with the VP being a tie breaker if it's 50/50.

Hold on a sec. I was told repeatedly on the last iteration of the board that Antifa doesn't even exist.

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1534341185623445508?s=20&t=V91X4miyiBrlzmxoT2U8AA

Juggs said:
Virgina Representative proposing a bill any time now that puts a 1,000% tax on any guns considered "assault weapons" :facepalm:

Filed under a Reconciliation Bill, only needs majority vote and not 60, with the VP being a tie breaker if it's 50/50.

1) I doubt it would survive a challenge to the Supreme Court. How is that different than a poll tax?

2) I doubt it would pass the house, the dem majority isn't very big and a lot of them are already vulnerable and would be hesitant to vote for shit like this.

3) Joe Manchin. :lol:

Irish Mike said:
Juggs said:

1) I doubt it would survive a challenge to the Supreme Court. How is that different than a poll tax?

2) I doubt it would pass the house, the dem majority isn't very big and a lot of them are already vulnerable and would be hesitant to vote for shit like this.

3) Joe Manchin. :lol:

Manchin a couple days ago actually reversed his opinion and supports full bans on AR and raising the weapon age, where he's more often decided with the R's on gun control in the past.

But agree on 1 and 2. It won't get anywhere. I assume it's just pandering to his own voter base.

Yep. And aside from his support of banning AR's, he adds, ""I never thought I had a need for that type of a high-capacity automatic weapon," Manchin told CNN on Monday. "I like to shoot, I like to go out and hunt. I like to go out sports shooting. I do all of that. But I've never felt I needed something of that magnitude."

Which I call bullshit on. Seems like every liberal who speaks up about banning AR's also claims to be hunters and gun owners.

Juggs said:
Yep. And aside from his support of banning AR's, he adds, ""I never thought I had a need for that type of a high-capacity automatic weapon," Manchin told CNN on Monday. "I like to shoot, I like to go out and hunt. I like to go out sports shooting. I do all of that. But I've never felt I needed something of that magnitude."

Which I call bullshit on. Seems like every liberal who speaks up about banning AR's also claims to be hunters and gun owners.

and any real shooter would know to not call it an automatic weapon.

Irish Mike said:
Juggs said:

and any real shooter would know to not call it an automatic weapon.
Yeah, it's amazing how willingly ignorant anti-2A people are by repeating flat out lies like citizens are walking around with fully auto guns.

Juggs said:

If he said automatic weapon he is for sure lying his ass off about the rest

guy with a gun threatening justice Kavanaugh outside his home arrested; while dems donate to these illegal protests and won't pass legislation to add protection to justices. Keep in mind its illegal to even be outside a judge or jury member's because that's intimidation, but the liberal cities/counties these judges live in are allowing the illegal protests. I've seen the organizer notices around including reddit with their addresses and offering "travel expenses"

Twitter dems are now like "I thought guys with guns are the good guys! LOLZ"

They constantly conflate law abiding gun owners with criminals. I can only assume it's intentional.

Speaking of gun violence, what's the fucking point (aside from grandstanding and sympathy to push an agenda) of having shooting survivors "Testify" at gun violence hearings in DC? Yeah, sorry, but a Uvalde survivor girl's opinion on guns doesn't mean fuckall to me. No one's opinion or emotional trauma supersedes the f'n Constitution. It's a circus.

Juggs said:
They constantly conflate law abiding gun owners with criminals. I can only assume it's intentional.

Speaking of gun violence, what's the fucking point (aside from grandstanding and sympathy to push an agenda) of having shooting survivors "Testify" at gun violence hearings in DC? Yeah, sorry, but a Uvalde survivor girl's opinion on guns doesn't mean fuckall to me. No one's opinion or emotional trauma supersedes the f'n Constitution. It's a circus.

that's become the point of hearings, force someone to relive a tragedy to make a political point. Disgusting they'd have a child do it. Shame on everyone involved.

if you don't vote the way the manipulators who put her there want you to, you're giving her the finger.

Why do you think Greta Thunberg is a thing?

Lol local news service on why gas is so expensive

https://patch.com/virginia/oldtownalexandria/s/ia9ed/virginia-gas-price-nears-5-reasons-why-prices-keep-setting-records?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=social&utm_term=travel&utm_campaign=autopost&utm_content=oldtownalexandria&fbclid=IwAR3pNvf9v08j_wYvu2pvulN9Rw01ydQVpJ2IK-UISe21UXjbUMQmvs2Sleo&fs=e&s=cl.

At least the comment mentioned Biden’s stupid policies

Juggs said:
Not looking forward to seeing the gas bill on my trip to Tennessee next week.

My Frontier gets around 10mpg when towing our trailer, with the our SXS loaded. I can't wait to see what it costs when we head for the mountains this summer.

Back