Politics Politics

https://theblackwallsttimes.com/2022/06/01/tulsa-mass-shooter-targeted-black-doctor-at-saint-francis-medical-building/

Another shooting, police have been to his house, but the next day still no name.

A south Tulsa hospital descended into chaos Wednesday evening after hundreds of Tulsa police officers responded to a mass shooting in which five people died, including the shooter, who police say was a “Black male estimated to be 35 to 40 years old” who killed himself after the shooting.

Oh, nevermind. This will disappear from the news by tomorrow.

Went to a Braves game this past Sunday, was depressing AF to watch these fat fucks gorge on shitty food, and drink like fish. No wonder we’re going to shit in a hurry, we’ve got a whole bunch of unhealthy, lazy, sorry ass people who seem to thrive on all this crazy shit, these nutso politicians & talking heads are just feeding these shitbags this batshit nonsense that they love. Then last night seeing all the fn ugly trannies, scares the shit out of me where we’re rapidly heading

Tommy said:
Went to a Braves game this past Sunday, was depressing AF to watch these fat fucks gorge on shitty food, and drink like fish. No wonder we’re going to shit in a hurry, we’ve got a whole bunch of unhealthy, lazy, sorry ass people who seem to thrive on all this crazy shit, these nutso politicians & talking heads are just feeding these shitbags this batshit nonsense that they love. Then last night seeing all the fn ugly trannies, scares the shit out of me where we’re rapidly heading
Just one reason I bought another case of ammo yesterday.

Evil gator said:
Omg he has guns

https://twitter.com/repgregsteube/status/1532399894773878784?s=21&t=Be7YW-YrGIHYWxCGViPDog

Not sure how I feel about this. Obviously I agree and like that he's pointing this out.

But if he carried that gun everyday and he was familiar with firearms he wouldn't have needed to read what each gun was. Nor would he say it incorrectly...I carry the Sig P365XL and that's the bodel of the gun. XL doesn't come first. You wouldn't get that wrong if it's the gun you claim to carry every day.

Washington state has stopped police officers from pursuing fleeing vehicles unless they get approval from their supervisors. Guess what’s happening now?

You guessed it, people are just ignoring the cops.

Meh...I've had close friends that are cops most of my life and the policy almost everywhere is a supervisor has to sign off on a pursuit. And they are constantly asked their speed and amount of pedestrians and traffic present and they usually (wisely) call off pursuits if its fast or dangerous. Exceptions occur. The pursuing cop hates it but too many people have been killed by car chases. They finally learned.

I figured they are saying just don't pull anyone over lol.

Apparently the gun bill introduced to Congress does a whole lot more than they're advertising, as expected.

As seen in the tweet, magazines over 10 rounds, which render a huge portion of semi-auto handguns useless and essentially bans. On this note - If they ever ban anything that null and voids a persons firearm, compensate the fucking people. You know how much money is spent on guns? Not just the firearm, but customization, magazines, optics, etc. It's literal theft to say, you can't have that gun anymore, so fuck your $1,500 investment.

Apparently some kind of Federal Firearm License to even buy a gun, which basically makes everyone a gun dealer.

The previously mentioned shit about all gun parts to have serial numbers. Ban on bump stocks (used a whopping ONE time, the Vegas shooter).

A few more I can't remember.

This should never pass.

Oh, confiscation of weapon and fined if you store a firearm in your home that can be accessed by anyone but you owner. Which makes it useless in night time home defense. But hey, if a criminal breaks into your house and steals a gun....You're at fault, not the criminal. Good ol' liberalism.

Irish Mike said:
@Juggs , is this a new? Only one I can find it from January 2021.

Supposedly. It's being covered in a number of articles and videos that all seem to have just hit today or yesterday.

Unless everyone is jumping on an old bill, which is entirely possible, but it didn't sound like it since they were tying it in with Biden's recent statement like it's just the old bill recycled with even more added. Which makes no sense if it didn't pass last time, adding more stupid shit doesn't seem to help their cause.

So short story long, I don't have a f'n clue :lol:

but biden says its unconscionable for Rs not to pass this!!

that's when you know nothing will happen and its grandstanding, he's name calling and hand wringing about the evil other side

when the dems say there's nothing to do about energy prices and the R's have no plan, they are lying

https://republicans-climatecrisis.house.gov/news/press-releases/energy-climate-and-conservation-task-force-s-solutions-restore-energy-dominance

this should really be their only message for the midterms https://republicanleader.house.gov/wp-content/uploads/2022/06/ECC-TF-One-Pager-.pdf

The absolute kicker on the Biden administration is that emissions have gone UP under Mr. Climate change. A bad energy policy with lots of signaling just costs more and doesn't help the environment.

Evil gator said:
when the dems say there's nothing to do about energy prices and the R's have no plan, they are lying

https://republicans-climatecrisis.house.gov/news/press-releases/energy-climate-and-conservation-task-force-s-solutions-restore-energy-dominance

this should really be their only message for the midterms https://republicanleader.house.gov/wp-content/uploads/2022/06/ECC-TF-One-Pager-.pdf

The absolute kicker on the Biden administration is that emissions have gone UP under Mr. Climate change. A bad energy policy with lots of signaling just costs more and doesn't help the environment.

Doesn't matter. Lefties are the party of scientific anti-science.

Ok so some of that gun stuff is from Biden's speech last night. He mentions mental health, but only in regards to the results of gun violence, not the mental issues that cause people to shoot up the place.

Wants to ban high capacity magazines, which makes most of our pistols useless.

Strengthening red flag laws, but that's a very slippery slope. Not to mention the red flag laws already in place, the police and FBI don't follow up on or flat out ignore. And it's very subjective.

Raise the age to purchase a gun. Then also raise voting age to equal it. Adult is adult. Also, the vast majority of school shootings are done by minors and illegally acquired guns.

And one of the dumbest, he insists that we need more prosecution and lawsuits to hold gun manufacturers accountable for the actions of those who use their guns. Dumbest fucking thing ever.

Basically he mentions 27 things to hurt law abiding citizens and rejects the idea that we should strengthen security or protocols at schools.

I don't know how you can tell an 18 year old in the military he can't own a gun. That's why the drinking age was 18 during Vietnam. If you are old enough to be forced to go fight and die for our country you are old enough to have a drink. And in this case old enough to own a gun.

Back