Politics Politics

ufgators68 said:
pg. said:
So glad I drive nowhere. My 2018 vehicle has 16,000 miles on it. I'm like that demacrat rep...high prices don't affect me.

I have 99,800 miles on a 2012. :lol:
I have an '05 Scion Tc that I bought brand new in 2004. It has 135k miles :lol:

ufgators68 said:
Evil gator said:
You guys you make greens made for driving trucks because you don’t always haul stuff in them so you’re wasting gas!

I haul stuff every weekend… boat/SxS/projects.

Well that’s the idiocy, you drive it to work during the week and use it for other stuff on the weekend. Or, also, it’s empty when you drive to Home Depot and fill when you drive back. They’re morons

Evil gator said:
ufgators68 said:
Evil gator said:
You guys you make greens made for driving trucks because you don’t always haul stuff in them so you’re wasting gas!

I haul stuff every weekend… boat/SxS/projects.

Well that’s the idiocy, you drive it to work during the week and use it for other stuff on the weekend. Or, also, it’s empty when you drive to Home Depot and fill when you drive back. They’re morons

Instead we should haul something every single day, regardless of the real necessity, cuttings our gas mileage in half.

Apparently there's a SCOTUS pending decision that covers a number of organizations and the ATF could also falls under this umbrella about interpretation if they choose to pursue it. The decision would prevent groups from making their own interpretation of laws, decisions, etc. if the verbiage is ambiguous. they must use an interpretation that is "rational or reasonable" and not chevron deference.

Example, ATF defining "a machine gun" as a bump stock was an overreach of the ATF. The decision would remove a Feds abuse of power by making asinine redefinements to suit their agenda.

Juggs said:
Apparently there's a SCOTUS pending decision that covers a number of organizations and the ATF could also falls under this umbrella about interpretation if they choose to pursue it. The decision would prevent groups from making their own interpretation of laws, decisions, etc. if the verbiage is ambiguous. they must use an interpretation that is "rational or reasonable" and not chevron deference.

Example, ATF defining "a machine gun" as a bump stock was an overreach of the ATF. The decision would remove a Feds abuse of power by making asinine redefinements to suit their agenda.

That would be nice. It is fucking stupid that the ATF's definition of shit is changed every time the director changes.

ufgators68 said:
Juggs said:

That would be nice. It is fucking stupid that the ATF's definition of shit is changed every time the director changes.
Yeah, but someone still has to enforce it across the board if it passes. I don't trust any of them to do that.

I am here for any weakening of chevron deference, in fact it makes me downright HORNY!

hey more signs of a biden's recession: There's a person at the stoplight below my condo with a sign begging. I've never seen this since I moved in like 8 years ago. thanks biden.

a friend of mine just did an analysis of his retirement account

For Trump's presidency dates it was 54.62% rate of return
For Biden's so far dates it is -13.47%

Holy shit

Evil gator said:
I am here for any weakening of chevron deference, in fact it makes me downright HORNY!

hey more signs of a biden's recession: There's a person at the stoplight below my condo with a sign begging. I've never seen this since I moved in like 8 years ago. thanks biden.

Saw a news article where a police department in Michigan has used most of its fuel budget and is now rationing which calls the cops respond to.

one of the latest polls - quinnipeac I think - asks people what they are most worried about Inflation is 37%, climate chance is 5, inequity is 5.

guess what this administration is spending 99% of its time on?

Evil gator said:
one of the latest polls - quinnipeac I think - asks people what they are most worried about Inflation is 37%, climate chance is 5, inequity is 5.

Everything they can do either blame Trump, Putin, or at least distract from the issues they created

Juggs said:
Evil gator said:

Everything they can do either blame Trump, Putin, or at least distract from the issues they created

theres an incredible number of bots on twitter arguing these points. Like for every R tweet, there are like 15 w pics of the capitol riot.

Back