Politics Politics

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/leaked-us-supreme-court-decision-suggests-majority-set-overturn-roe-v-wade-2022-05-03/

My money is on “hoax.”

Though politico did completely fabricate a discussion at a meeting I was at and the activities of my org as part of a smear campaign so who knows.

a lot of people think Thomas is the alpha on the court, but its Alito.

I do want to point out I have to live around people like this, Kate spade tote lady telling me she’s oppressed

https://twitter.com/comfortablysmug/status/1521319911141818370?s=21&t=pJKDA5U6R26lE46ux0ptoQ

Evil gator said:
I do want to point out I have to live around people like this, Kate spade tote lady telling me she’s oppressed

https://twitter.com/comfortablysmug/status/1521319911141818370?s=21&t=pJKDA5U6R26lE46ux0ptoQ

What was that about? All I got from the video was that she's not a fucking church mouse.

I can be in favor of legal abortion and still think that Roe v. Wade was wrongly decided, can't I? Or is that too nuanced a position?

Now I'm thinking maybe it's real and maybe one of the conservative justice's clerks leaked it to see how bad the public reaction will be. They can always disclaim it later.

DocZaius said:
Now I'm thinking maybe it's real and maybe one of the conservative justice's clerks leaked it to see how bad the public reaction will be. They can always disclaim it later.

No way, it was a liberal clerk. They will be raising money for midterms and have more reason to screech for destroying the fillibuster and packing the court.

Just what we need is something else to divide people even further. Never doubt the Pubs ability to F up a strong position in elections, my guess is a bunch of idiot pubs double down on this, which will kill chances of taking the WH & congressional elections. I hope not.

Tommy said:
Just what we need is something else to divide people even further. Never doubt the Pubs ability to F up a strong position in elections, my guess is a bunch of idiot pubs double down on this, which will kill chances of taking the WH & congressional elections. I hope not.

that's why it feels intentional.

I think it doesn't matter with college educated women - I think most are so far D this doesn't change them. College educated men are the question, and I think most people have more nuanced positions than just always legal vs. never allowed.

if the admin was really interested in women having a choice theyd have an FDA rule on making the abortion pill legal via dr. telemedicine, but I don't think they really care, they just want it to scare people into killing the fillibuster and expanding the court.

Juggs said:
Of course they don't care. Do we actually believe there are many politicians that care about any of us? What's the over/under....20%?
Madison Cawthorn loves you Juggs

Dummy potus just spoke and said it’s up to voters to vote in pro choice candidates, Evil nailed it… would be funny if the RNC came out and said it supports pro choice, but they’re likely too dumb to solidify a strong victory in the mid-terns.

Tommy said:
Dummy potus just spoke and said it’s up to voters to vote in pro choice candidates, Evil nailed it… would be funny if the RNC came out and said it supports pro choice, but they’re likely too dumb to solidify a strong victory in the mid-terns.

This ban on abortion that some governors have done is a stupid fucking move for the party. It's an over correction/reaction to the far left and not taking into account most people are reasonable about abortion. A 3 month term limit on abortion unless the mom is in danger is a reasonable compromise I think the majority of Americans would get behind. But nope, retards have to double down on banning it altogether or something as soon as 6 weeks when sometimes women don't even realize they're pregnant yet.

Back