Politics Politics

ufgators68 said:
Looks to me like he has been having a lot of fun... I don't see what the problem is??
Taking a gun to an airport, twice, is pretty stupid :lol:

Making claims about sexual perversion and then doing gay stuff may be hypocritical, but that also depends on what he meant by sexual perversion. Maybe he meant prostitution.

If his political policies aren't calling to kill or suppress gays, then who the fuck cares. Liberals act like republicans are calling for gays to be hung in the streets when they've largely dropped gay topics altogether. Maybe someone occasionally mentions marriage being for straights because of religious beliefs, but that doesn't make them anti-gay by principle.

Sounds like a witch hunt.

It’s just weird this past week we’ve had the lingerie pic, insider trading gun at the airport now this. The whole “DC orgy” thing was so stupid, but now this info dump makes it look like he’s being targeted. What a train wreck

Jesus our new truth minister is a creepy theatre weirdo

https://twitter.com/comfortablysmug/status/1520031514083348481?s=21&t=qIw1Dimiq2D8TpvziSQt5Q

Erotic Harry Potter wtf

Juggs said:
ufgators68 said:
Looks to me like he has been having a lot of fun... I don't see what the problem is??
Taking a gun to an airport, twice, is pretty stupid :lol:

Making claims about sexual perversion and then doing gay stuff may be hypocritical, but that also depends on what he meant by sexual perversion. Maybe he meant prostitution.

If his political policies aren't calling to kill or suppress gays, then who the fuck cares. Liberals act like republicans are calling for gays to be hung in the streets when they've largely dropped gay topics altogether. Maybe someone occasionally mentions marriage being for straights because of religious beliefs, but that doesn't make them anti-gay by principle.

Sounds like a witch hunt.
He sure seems like a wack job, along the lines of that crz woman from GA. some dude screwing a cripple seems about as weird as it gets :puke:

Irish Mike said:
Cripples need lovin, too.

I talked to a gimpy woman online (not to hit on) who had braces on her lower legs. She said almost every man jumped straight to fetishing her bad legs.

Wtf

If anything they should have been after he enormous rack on a small body. And by enormous, that’s an understatement :lol:

Back