Politics Politics

Juggs said:
It's ridiculous how condescending Psaki is while saying absolutely absurd lies.

It's ridiculous how she is never called out on it, but Sarah Sanders was the worst person ever in the whole world.

Irish Mike said:
Juggs said:
It's ridiculous how condescending Psaki is while saying absolutely absurd lies.

It's ridiculous how she is never called out on it, but Sarah Sanders was the worst person ever in the whole world.
Well that kind of happens when she's simultaneously working for the White House and the Media at the same time. How is that conflict of interest not noticed?

I just now heard the clip of her fake crying over how upset she is that the republican bullies (Desantis) are attacking parents and teachers by now allowing them to discuss their sex life with students.

I can't say "Kill them all" often enough.

Juggs said:
I just now heard the clip of her fake crying over how upset she is that the republican bullies (Desantis) are attacking parents and teachers by now allowing them to discuss their sex life with students.

The good thing is that the vast majority of people don’t agree. If they continue to double down on their ridiculous stances, and all signs point to that they will, they are going to lose every seat, in every level of government except for the extremely hard left locarions.

52:20 said:
Juggs said:

The good thing is that the vast majority of people don’t agree. If they continue to double down on their ridiculous stances, and all signs point to that they will, they are going to lose every seat, in every level of government except for the extremely hard left locarions.
Yep. And they're lying their ass off about what people believe. I saw some articles from NYT and others claiming "Majority of people" side with the activists on various topics I can't remember. The real polls I've seen show a very different story. They're just making shit up

pg. said:
CNN+ gone after less than a month. Evidently people don't want to pay for even more fake news.

No shock. CNN doesn't get that many viewers and that shit is free.

Netflix lost 200,000 subscribers in the first quarter and expect to lose 2 million more in the 2nd quarter. They blame their woes mostly on them claiming over 100 million people get free netflix through account sharing (which seems a tad high).

Well stop raising prices while you're losing content to other platforms, not to mention the wokeness in Netflix, and now you're talking about adding in commercials (possibly for a lower payment option like some other platforms do).

Juggs said:
pg. said:
CNN+ gone after less than a month. Evidently people don't want to pay for even more fake news.

No shock. CNN doesn't get that many viewers and that shit is free.

Netflix lost 200,000 subscribers in the first quarter and expect to lose 2 million more in the 2nd quarter. They blame their woes mostly on them claiming over 100 million people get free netflix through account sharing (which seems a tad high).

Well stop raising prices while you're losing content to other platforms, not to mention the wokeness in Netflix, and now you're talking about adding in commercials (possibly for a lower payment option like some other platforms do).

$300 million, down the shitter. :lol:

pg. said:
That must include salaries to on air talent, right? I mean how much does it really cost to start a streaming service.

Probably a lot on advertising now that I think about it.

No clue. An article I read a few days ago about their struggles mentioned that number, but no breakdown.

pg. said:
That must include salaries to on air talent, right? I mean how much does it really cost to start a streaming service.

Probably a lot on advertising now that I think about it.

https://www.axios.com/discovery-cnn-plus-marketing-layoffs-jobs-b088c03c-b202-4756-8f5f-e64ee77b5095.html

Around $300 million has been spent and hundreds of jobs have been created to support the service.

gargin said:
Juggs said:
not to mention the wokeness in Netflix

Yep.

https://mobile.twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1516600269899026432

We've been seeing it for about 2 years now, maybe longer. Documentaries and random shit that clearly have an agenda. Hulu may be worse. In less than a week after he killed that woman, there was already an Alec Baldwin documentary. Within a week of it beginning, they already had a Ukraine war documentary.

MSBC woman says "Don't Say Gay" bill will get kids killed and is the exact same thing as Russian soldiers raping Ukrainian people. It's all dehumanization. Wah wah wah.

Keep it up, liberals. Asinine analogies will get you more votes.

Coming soon: electric tanks

President Joe Biden celebrated Earth Day on Friday, promising to make every vehicle in the United States military “climate friendly.”

“We’re going to start the process, where every vehicle in the United States military, every vehicle is going to be climate friendly,” he boasted. “Every vehicle. No I mean it, we’re spending billions of dollars to do it.”

pg. said:
Coming soon: electric tanks

President Joe Biden celebrated Earth Day on Friday, promising to make every vehicle in the United States military “climate friendly.”

“We’re going to start the process, where every vehicle in the United States military, every vehicle is going to be climate friendly,” he boasted. “Every vehicle. No I mean it, we’re spending billions of dollars to do it.”
Where exactly is he going to charge a humvee in the desert, jungle, or mountains of some 3rd world country? How about those nuclear subs?

FFS. If you make our vehicles entirely electric, someone will eventually figure out to make a small scale EMP and completely neutralize us if we're anywhere overseas.

Back