Politics Politics

Juggs said:
She makes George W look like a polished speaker.

W would flub words, or even make them up, but he seemed like he kinda knew WHAT he wanted to say. Pelosi talks in circles without making a point.

Yeah, there were a # of younger, smarter, likely better Dem choices than this old decrepit fart in there now. I’d take Trump & his big fat stupid mouth over this has been, & I was no Trump fan. Evil is right, best to have some that says dumb things than one that does AND says dumb things. I can no longer support Jabber the quitter.

One of Sleepy Joe's nominees is waving the white flag:

(CNN)Sarah Bloom Raskin has withdrawn from consideration to be a nominee for the Federal Reserve Board of Governors.

Raskin submitted her withdrawal in a letter to President Joe Biden.
Biden nominated Raskin in January for the position of vice chair of supervision at the Fed, a role that would have made her a powerful regulator in the banking world.
But Raskin, a former Fed governor who was deputy Treasury secretary during the Obama administration, faced stiff opposition in the Senate based on her stance on climate change and fear that she could discourage banks from lending to fossil fuel companies.

https://edition.cnn.com/2022/03/15/business/sarah-bloom-raskin-withdraws/index.html#:~:text=Raskin%20submitted%20her%20withdrawal%20in%20a%20letter%20to,her%20a%20powerful%20regulator%20in%20the%20banking%20world.

I hadn’t heard of him before this well deserved pile on, and he’s arguing his shitty position in the thread rather than accepting the L

I mean back when normies could walk capital hill there were plenty of school and charity groups walking around in tshirts.

Whoopi Goldberg, back on the View, and one of those other retards insinuates that Tucker Carlson, Tulsi Gabbard, and are guilty of treason and should maybe be arrested for disagreeing with our involvement in Ukraine or spreading Russian misinformation.

The Left redefines another word: Treason is disagreeing with your opinion on what war we should fight.

MSNBC guest says they are Russian Assets deliberately undermining America.

Most hardcore Dems I know are fucking morons, and believe all the shit they hear, no matter how ludicrous, because they’re passive aggressive betas and are desperate to have their ego stroked by being “right”.

Tommy said:
Most hardcore Dems I know are fucking morons, and believe all the shit they hear, no matter how ludicrous, because they’re passive aggressive betas and are desperate to have their ego stroked by being “right”.
It's a toss up for me. Granted I don't associate with them anymore since most were former coworkers, but I know/knew a lot of liberals that are very intelligent, but their ideology blinded them to reality.

Look I think some of the stuff the more fringy Rs are saying is dumb, but the fringy Ds are saying just as much stupid shit but of course getting a pass. In any event, its dumb to call something treason esp for a war we're NOT DIRECTLY INVOLVED IN. Esp by someone whose kid siphoned money off the Ukraine teat - and as a reminder that's the kid of Pelosi, Biden, Romney and Kerry. Fuck them.

but so, hunter's laptop is real y'all. What a complete shock.

Assume they sat on this because Biden has done the damage they wanted and now they are abandoning his sinking ship. Wish they would stop repeated the absolute falsehoods about the economy though.

Evil gator said:
Look I think some of the stuff the more fringy Rs are saying is dumb, but the fringy Ds are saying just as much stupid shit but of course getting a pass. In any event, its dumb to call something treason esp for a war we're NOT DIRECTLY INVOLVED IN. Esp by someone whose kid siphoned money off the Ukraine teat - and as a reminder that's the kid of Pelosi, Biden, Romney and Kerry. Fuck them.

but so, hunter's laptop is real y'all. What a complete shock.

Assume they sat on this because Biden has done the damage they wanted and now they are abandoning his sinking ship. Wish they would stop repeated the absolute falsehoods about the economy though.

The laptop was russian disinformation!!!/vd

Back