Politics Politics

Yeah some of the arguments are dumb.

My best friend is a very good lesbo parent and when she picked up her kid after soccer she was referred to by her kid as “kind of an aunt”

DocZaius said:
Evil gator said:
The responses to this are hilarious

https://twitter.com/flsenatedems/status/1500865436614893571?s=21

I love the gays, but I don’t see a sitch where grade school kids need to learn this stuff, it’s creepy. How do you parents feel?

There's a time to learn about human sexuality, but it isn't in k-3rd grade.

Here is the "problematic" text:

Classroom instruction by school personnel or third parties on sexual orientation or gender identity may not occur in kindergarten through grade 3 or in a manner that is not age appropriate or developmentally appropriate for students in accordance with state standards.

I don't want my kids learning about sex at all - gay, straight or otherwise - at that age. Not sure why this is controversial.
Gov’s press secretary called it the anti-grooming bill and if you are against it you are for grooming children.

DocZaius said:
Evil gator said:
The responses to this are hilarious

https://twitter.com/flsenatedems/status/1500865436614893571?s=21

I love the gays, but I don’t see a sitch where grade school kids need to learn this stuff, it’s creepy. How do you parents feel?

There's a time to learn about human sexuality, but it isn't in k-3rd grade.

Here is the "problematic" text:

Classroom instruction by school personnel or third parties on sexual orientation or gender identity may not occur in kindergarten through grade 3 or in a manner that is not age appropriate or developmentally appropriate for students in accordance with state standards.

I don't want my kids learning about sex at all - gay, straight or otherwise - at that age. Not sure why this is controversial.

It's not 5th grade, either. My daughter and her neighbor are still pretty oblivious. They see a man dressed as a woman and think "that's weird". That's how it should be instead of the school stepping out of their place and ruining their innocence by shoving gender identity and gay fucking down their throats. I mean, despite me thinking it's too old, my daughter and the neighbor still believe in Santa FFS, as does a good portion of their class.

Simple fact, it's not the school's place to decide when or how they learn about anything sexual. As you said, including straight.

Yeah that’s a great point. Kids who believe in Santa don’t need to be hearing about sex.

There’s a video the FL Dems made of people in their cars or homes saying “gay” as if Desantis is outlawing the word for adults in normal life ?‍♀️ like no it’s fucking toddlers

Well "Don't say gay" was an incredibly stupid name to give it. I don't know who TF did that.

How about The Child Innocence Bill? Or It's not the school's job to brainwash our children Bill?

Juggs said:
Well "Don't say gay" was an incredibly stupid name to give it. I don't know who TF did that.

How about The Child Innocence Bill? Or It's not the school's job to brainwash our children Bill?

It’s not the official name

Evil gator said:
Juggs said:

It’s not the official name

But no one corrects it or tries to make it sound reasonable. Even Republicans who defend it. It just took a life of its own. Of course, that's exactly what the left wants.

Psaki says the majority of Americans are grateful that Biden isn't handling Russia the way Trump would.

Uhhh...Putin didn't have the balls to invade with Trump as POTUS and oh look, another thing they're trying to blame Trump for to excuse Biden's incompetence and ineffectiveness at...everything. Also, "Most Americans"....the approval ratings say otherwise.

yeah she's a shameless gaslighter

Trump said to Putin something like it would be a shame to have to destroy those beautiful golden domes in Moscow LOL nobody fucks with the unstable bully.

But lets not forget he forged energy independence which weakened our enemies like Russia and blocked THEIR pipeline, which Biden approved for ZERO concessions - now who is the manchurian candidate?

Evil gator said:
yeah she's a shameless gaslighter

Trump said to Putin something like it would be a shame to have to destroy those beautiful golden domes in Moscow LOL nobody fucks with the unstable bully.

But lets not forget he forged energy independence which weakened our enemies like Russia and blocked THEIR pipeline, which Biden approved for ZERO concessions - now who is the manchurian candidate?

wallcover.webp

She screams into the void, yet again

You also have to wonder how much the propping up of a pretty much failed dictator in Putin as an evil puppet master of trump by government and media emboldened him to believe he could take over a sovereign nation.

I love all of the leftie hints for how to handle gas prices. I know i as once guilty of this mindset and apologize

https://twitter.com/powervertical/status/1500995666423787523?s=21

Evil gator said:
I love all of the leftie hints for how to handle gas prices. I know i as once guilty of this mindset and apologize

https://twitter.com/powervertical/status/1500995666423787523?s=21

And no, we actually CAN'T always choose any of those things.

Commuters, parents who have to pick up kids, get to the grocery store, etc. Telling people to not drive is in no way practical to anyone outside of a handful of cities

Evil gator said:
Exactly. Another was mocking big trucks but what are plumbers builders etc supposed to drive? People are idiots

Yeah, the A/C repairman and various contractor's....they should drive a prius and never have tools or common replacement parts on hand.

Also the giant stimulus and other policies kept a lot of workers home but demand high, which caused a good deal of the inflation.

Also demonizing an industry (which they are still doing, blaming corporate greed for higher prices- weird they weren’t greedy before) limiting bank funding etc makes companies and investors afraid to invest money in projects or gives them shittier loan terms. It’s all by design

Lol in England they are attacking SUVs

https://order-order.com/2022/03/08/eco-extremists-deflate-hundreds-of-suv-tyres-to-stop-racist-pollution/

Likely to happen in the US soon

Back