Politics Politics

Juggs said:
Anyone watch the State of the Union?

I was busy watching Purdue lose to Wisconsin, but I'm watching the Ruthless Podcast youtube of it. it was dismal

Pelosi getting off to Biden talking about burn pits is super creepy - please watch it.

https://twitter.com/greg_price11/status/1498857981911486464?s=20&t=ferM54alSLenmgp7ffN1NA

also worst outfit I've seen Kamala ever wear - normally she's got a great outfit, I don't know why she's wearing something poo colored - for POOTIN or POOTUS

Evil gator said:
Juggs said:

I was busy watching Purdue lose to Wisconsin, but I'm watching the Ruthless Podcast youtube of it. it was dismal

Pelosi getting off to Biden talking about burn pits is super creepy - please watch it.

https://twitter.com/greg_price11/status/1498857981911486464?s=20&t=ferM54alSLenmgp7ffN1NA

also worst outfit I've seen Kamala ever wear - normally she's got a great outfit, I don't know why she's wearing something poo colored - for POOTIN or POOTUS

What the fuck

I watched Shapiro's 10 minute response to it, but don't know if I have the energy to get annoyed at how stupid it was to actually listen to it. I heard he announced we're officially "done" with covid. Oh mean like many of us were a year ago and absolutely nothing has changed since then other than you need some brownie points?

I caught a little of it last night, the Prez talking about how great the economy is doing.

Seems like a dumb move to tout the economy when the price of EVERYTHING has skyrocketed and many store shelves sit empty. People can see that every day - does he think people are stupid? What's the plan here? Just have the government print and spend more money - how's that going to bring inflation down?

DocZaius said:
I caught a little of it last night, the Prez talking about how great the economy is doing.

Seems like a dumb move to tout the economy when the price of EVERYTHING has skyrocketed and many store shelves sit empty. People can see that every day - does he think people are stupid? What's the plan here? Just have the government print and spend more money - how's that going to bring inflation down?

Also he says wages need to grow up and costs go down - he seems to understand economics really well.

Juggs said:
Evil gator said:
Juggs said:

What the fuck

I watched Shapiro's 10 minute response to it, but don't know if I have the energy to get annoyed at how stupid it was to actually listen to it. I heard he announced we're officially "done" with covid. Oh mean like many of us were a year ago and absolutely nothing has changed since then other than you need some brownie points?
It’s all based on science, I mean polling

I like how he called Ukrainians Uranians. I like to think that it was on purpose and we've discovered alien life on Uranus.

So SOTU....The dems cried to defund the police. Then Biden says we need to FUND the police and provide more training and everybody stands and cheers.

Do they really think people are this stupid?

And WTF was, "You can't build a wall high enough.......to to t.....keep out the vaccine"

good. god.

Juggs said:
So SOTU....The dems cried to defund the police. Then Biden says we need to FUND the police and provide more training and everybody stands and cheers.

And WTF was, "You can't build a wall high enough.......to to t.....keep out the vaccine"

good. god.
Yeah it’s all based on polls not to help peoples suffering and fulfill the basic role of government

Juggs said:

good. god.

He was confused, thought it was time for his warm glass of milk and reruns of "Murder she wrote."

The job creation bragging is what kills me. The jobs from the shutdown haven’t even all been recovered.

Something that should frighten everyone is how few small business jobs have come back compared to large. Small businesses are independent minded and a bulwark against government control

Evil gator said:
The job creation bragging is what kills me. The jobs from the shutdown haven’t even all been recovered.

Something that should frighten everyone is how few small business jobs have come back compared to large. Small businesses are independent minded and a bulwark against government control

It's always been weird to me that leftists are almost universally against big powerful businesses, but they cheer for policies that drive smaller businesses out of the marketplace because they think those same policies are punishing the big ones, too. In reality, they're not. The big boys can absorb the costs of regulation and pass it on the consumer far more effectively than the small players - it helps them drive the small competitors out of business, which of course gives the consumer fewer choices and shittier goods.

DocZaius said:
Evil gator said:

It's always been weird to me that leftists are almost universally against big powerful businesses, but they cheer for policies that drive smaller businesses out of the marketplace because they think those same policies are punishing the big ones, too. In reality, they're not. The big boys can absorb the costs of regulation and pass it on the consumer far more effectively than the small players - it helps them drive the small competitors out of business, which of course gives the consumer fewer choices and shittier goods.
Yeah they never stop ranting about big corporations over Twitter on their iPhones.

Back