Politics Politics

That's the 2nd ad of "Man enough to vote for a woman" add. Trump needs to make an ad about "Kamala's voters are man enough to take women's sports trophies, locker rooms, and their right to privacy"

Also, it's hilarious that they chose the morbidly obese person to say "I eat carburetors for breakfast"

Controversy on this. Thoughts? I think the woman is annoyed and just mouthed one of the same old repetitive nonsense that Kamala does to avoid answering a question. Naturally, most of MAGA thinks the woman is plant.....which really doesn't make sense. Why would someone on team kamala act like that?

So weird the guy that reportedly threatened trump today has been tight with high profile trump supporters like Vivek and RFK jr and there’s this conspiracy craziness

What is going on???

Ummmm, what? He was just at Coachella. He's everywhere....and she's still trying to push this lie that Trump is too scared to have another debate with her when she's the one who refuses to do a neutral ground debate.

I drove through Williston yesterday afternoon and there were a dozen old people at an intersection with Kamala signs.

How old folks...and they looked very country, pro Kamala....

A lot of old timey Dixiecrats who still vote Dem like they never caught up with the times.

Back