Politics Politics

Beyond just country people owning heavy equipment- which is absolutely true- there is also a ton of it around for construction projects: roads, sewers, etc. and workers are trapped and so the employer uses or loans the equipment to help get the employee out. Like dummies like this have no idea how many small specialized contractors there are out there and how people tend to help their own. City people are so arrogantly stupid

I'm amazed how many outright pussies there are on hunting, gun, etc. type forums or Facebook pages. They're the reason I saw Conservatives are every bit as mental pussies as Liberals, just in a different way.

In fairness... apparently dude's mom had recently committed suicide in that fashion. I didn't know that. Only like 3 people knew it.

That dude, and those 3 guys, were giving me hell, and I was laughing about it. Then they finally told me why I needed to remove it. Could have just sent me a pm and requested I remove it, instead of threatening me. :shrug:

I can find some thin skinned people. I've been threatened a bunch of time on facebook. :smoke:

Lol imagine being upset by smilies in any event

Yeah a lot of the employees at hunting outdoor orgs are left wing activists. If you pay money to any of them be sure you’re not helping them sue your employer out of businesses

What orgs? I sell a decently popular hunting product and none of the private companies are left wing. Not saying you're wrong, just want to know if our marketing budget needs adjusting.
It's more outdoor companies so much as hunting companies. North Face, REI, basically all of those hiking/camping stores donate money to Dems and especially gun control lobbies.

I haven't seen any legit hunting companies that are leftist. While stupidly expensive, I love Kuiu...crazy comfortable

It's more outdoor companies so much as hunting companies. North Face, REI, basically all of those hiking/camping stores donate money to Dems and especially gun control lobbies.

I haven't seen any legit hunting companies that are leftist. While stupidly expensive, I love Kuiu...crazy comfortable

Ah, rei, northface, yea for sure. I misunderstood, we deal with mossy oak and those types.

Back