Politics Politics

Missed the first half, turned it on when they were talking about guns. Walz emphatically says it's not always mental illness "sometimes its just the guns". So watch out, our guns may turn on us at any time.

Can Iran be any more of a weak ass bitch? They’ve now responded twice to Israel killing leaders of Hezbollah over the past six month with a “missile barrage” that has done nothing but kicked up a little dirt.
hahahaha. Yeah....unless they're trying to trigger us into doing something stupid to justify a real attack, this is laughable.

About to start listening to the debate. I'm guessing it'll a shitshow of stupidity from Walz.

So CBS starts by going out of their way to point out the role of the moderators. Not a coincidence.

Walz sure likes saying "fundamental". Walz refuses to answer the first question, makes it about Trump. Shocker. Vance answers question. The response from Walz? Blames Iran on Trump. Climate Change - Vance is killing it, Walz is lying. Moderators point out over half the country wants mass deportation, Walz says they're wrong. WTF. Dehumanize dehumanize dehumanize. Wahhh. Vance missed the opportunity to point out the border bill simply legalized illegals and sent money to Ukraine.

Damn....Moderators said they wouldn't fact check, they did fact check, and Vance just hammered them for it and corrected them. Hahahaha. I was neutral on Vance before, but now I love him just for that. Of course they couldn't have Vance correcting them, so they interrupt him and let Walz interrupt him.

One debate. Just one fucking debate on Fox News or a truly unbias source.

Economy - Walz way way Trump and billionaires don't pay their fair share. Someone tell him that the top 1% already pay most of our taxes. Taxing the middle class more will only make it disappear with their inflation prices.

Hahahaha. Moderators called out Walz on the claim of being at tiananmen square. His defense ignored the question entirely. But then they hammer Vance on past comments about Trump. Good response by Vance.

Abortion - Walz repeats Project 2025 and Vance ignores it, mistake, as well as acting like rape is a norm for abortion. Vance has a great answer, Walz responds with not just a lie, but acting like one in a million is the norm for abortion. I'd also like him to not back down to a 15 week abortion. If you don't know if you want an abortion by 15 weeks, that's on your dumbass. And obviously medical factors are medical issues, not abortion because they don't want it. Walz is lying about how his legislature is written.

Gun violence - Moderators start off with a blatant lie, using the liberal tactic of lumping in 19 year old gang bangers with children, as well as suicide. I don't think gun violence is in the top 10 of actual child deaths. Walz says in the same sentence that we shouldn't have ARS but they won't violate our 2A. Fake story about Sandy Hook parents. His says children should get to be children....ironic from the guy who wants to trans and force sex upon children. Suicides don't belong in the conversation with gun violence.

Walz did better than I expected, still terrible but not the complete horrowshow I was expecting. Vance was exceptional though.

Besides Walz's stupid positions, his answer as to why he lied about being in China during the Tianamen Square protests was the worst.

Home ownership - Walz, moron. Their programs will result in higher interest rates, higher prices, and mass foreclosures. Vance's reply is great. Walz replies by saying it's illegal immigration is down under Kamala vs. Trump. Uhhhh...What? What fucking retard believes that blatant lie that's so absurdly easy to fact check.

Walz....paid family medical leave. No, the man shouldn't get extended leave at the companies expense. Most companies are not fortune 500 that can afford it. That would kill small business. Free money to new parents only encourages more shitty people to spit out kids. Responsible people with decent jobs aren't not having children because for any reason that a few grand will make any decision.

Why the fuck do they have to keep bringing up Jan 6. All 3 debates....enough. Walz repeating lies that 140 cops died from violence at Jan 6 along with plenty of other lies.

Walz went commie on his censorship of free speech.

Closing statement - Walz brags about Taylor Swift and Dick Cheney :lol: He says Kamala is a different option, a new way forward? And he did the meme....JOY!

A different option from the last 3.5 years, Tim?

Back