Politics Politics

Yep, they saw a lot of words and say nothing at all. Communist style price control is their only single solution.

That said, re: price gouging.....My parents little local grocery store in BFE Tennessee, beef is way cheaper than here. Like half the price for any cut. I do think places like Publix are price gouging. When you really have nowhere else to go, what's the solution? You can't eliminate supply and demand, but if small towns aren't gouging and corporations are, that's an issue. We don't let people price gouge gas when hurricanes evacuations clog the exits. I'm torn between capitalism and telling them to justify their prices or knock it off

I've seen multiple clips from that interview. As I expected, she says a lot of words and says absolutely nothing of value. Nothing to actually explain HOW she's going to accomplish anything. Except her pathway to citizenship for her millions of illegals....Americans should hate her.

Why is she doing an interview at a staged construction site? Democrats are so fucking retarded. Listen to how this question is phrased....it's all a joke. They can blatantly lie and laugh and the Dems will eat it up

Every word of this is a lie:

Back