Politics Politics

Dave Smith question.....

Is Ukraine behind or play any part in the shots at Trump? Zelensky certainly wouldn't want Trump in office and this latest guy.....

And Trump blames Democrats and their rhetoric for this 2nd shot. MSNBC's response? "Trump dispenses with Unity, blames Democrats". Yeah, because them repeatedly calling him Hitler, a danger to Democracy, and saying he needs to be "dealt with" is the beacon of unity.

The exploding pagers is the feel good story of the year.

Juggs, it does seem like a weird coincidence.
Him in Ukraine, using an SKS rifle, this poor hobo looking guy can fly around the world? It's all very sketchy, aside from being in a location 12 hours before hand that was a late decision, so internal 100% put this guy in place. So far though, I like the theory about Ukraine's involvement. Maybe it was returning the favor for us blowing up the pipeline and blaming Russia for doing it themselves.

I don't know what I did, but my Twitter feed is suddenly filled with people calling the pager operation a terrorist attack. What a fucking joke.

It couldn't have been more narrowly targeted with intent to cause as little collateral damage as possible. Literally the only people carrying those pagers were Hezbollah. They abandoned cell phones for a pager network that only Hezbollah uses.

No innocent civilians would have a reason to carry one of those pagers.

Back