Politics Politics

Republicans should be making more of this stat. The euro policies on climate dei healthcare government intervention mass immigration that dems favor have made them significantly poorer in a short period.

Having so many r states and Rs in congress have been able to push back on this. You can argue that some Rs or rinos don’t do enough but it’s absolute disaster when dems have control

Have we talked about this interview. Like, I bet all of us grew up around people who cared about their lawns, but have never mentioned it because it’s so common. Like who would bring this up? Particularly someone trying to be the leader of the free world? It’s so weird

Maintaining your lawn is generally a basic part of home ownership. They're really trying so hard to make us believe she's just a middle class average joe. These phony cooking, her repeating she's middle class repeatedly. And none of that nonsense addressed the actual question, which is every answer she gives. She never has an actual answer. We're so fucked if they hand her the election

Trump proposed eliminating taxes on overtime. I think it’s an absolutely brilliant strategy.
Kamala has been stealing his position, this is so much better than copying her, it totally undercuts her base and besides the government rev vs gov spending debate it makes everyone happy. Even some gov employees get overtime, it’s fucking brilliant.
Not sure if he can actually get it done when in office, but god damn I love the move.

Yeah, very solid move. Hopefully swing votes have a news source where they can see that Kamala is stealing his policies and everything she says today directly contradicts her entire career. It even contradicts Tim's stupid ass who still says left wing stuff that Kamala is trying to backtrack on.

On a funny note, I love his ending statement

Yeah no tax on overtime is smart - overall it’s best to lower taxes for everyone but this increased productivity improves the economy and will likely pay for itself after a while, and will be very hard for future dem to not continue

Back