Politics Politics

Leaving aside all the "Haitians eating cats" discourse, you can't expect to drop 20,000 people from a foreign country into a whitebread community of only 50,000 and expect there to be no cultural conflicts.

Many Haitians are dirt poor. As in, they literally eat dirt because there's no food. Their side of the island has been ravaged by earthquakes, hurricanes, mudslides, insurrections and notoriously corrupt government. Plus zombies - like, have you ever seen The Serpent and the Rainbow? You think these people are going to integrate flawlessly into small middle-American towns?

Yes, they're going to eat your cat if they get the chance. Yes, they're going to shit on your lawn. Yes, they're going to drive cars without a license and kill innocent schoolchildren.

It's a sign of why our immigration policy is totally off the rails fucked. We let anyone in, with no vetting, if they come from a shitty place. The world is FULL of shitty places - and most of them are shitty because the people who live there make them shitty. Why would we want to import those shitty people into our country? The net result is that our country turns a little shittier with every one of them we import.

The pushback from the left kills me - they really hate lower middle class and poor working people. Like calling the thin woman who was very articulate and polite a meth head. They think people who are wearing Walmart tshirts and aren’t coastal sophisticates aren’t worth hearing from.

The proving the point of hillbilly elegy. It’s no wonder they are attacking Vance so much

I'm 2/3 through the debate I think and this is bullshit. All project and lies from Kamala. Instead of ranting about it, I'll let this clip do it. She's 100% accurate on the moderators. This wasn't objective moderation, it was a coordinated attack.

A main thing to me is they are still bringing up the Charlottesville hoax and not mentioning the rampant antisemitism and pro terror riots on the left.

They asked questions about trump trying to repeal Obamacare. Why is that an issue? She’s the incumbant.

Nothing about her far left positions like packing scotus, eliminating the filibuster taking away kids whose parents don’t want them trans, trans violence in this country, men in women’s sports, or even pushback of things she said to them and now, says she’s flipped

And yet she said in this debate that Trump hates the Constitution and blah blah blah. The lies they helped her repeat is disgusting.

Trump helped her at times. She brought up their border bill and Trump didn't bring up that the bill only legalized all the illegals.

This was the most corrupt, blatantly dishonest debate I can recall ever seeing. And every poll that's come out says Trump won the debate.

She pulled it off pretty well, made complete sentences and didn't look like a buffoon. The fact that pretty much everything she said was either a blatant lie or bullshit is beyond the point.

Trump did exactly what he does at every debate.

His closing statement was pretty good though, for people that had the stomach to watch the whole thing.

She pulled it off pretty well, made complete sentences and didn't look like a buffoon. The fact that pretty much everything she said was either a blatant lie or bullshit is beyond the point.

Trump did exactly what he does at every debate.

His closing statement was pretty good though, for people that had the stomach to watch the whole thing.
I skipped the last third and watched the closing statements. He did do good there. People see through the bullshit though.

Back