Politics Politics

That’s one theory - another is Cloward Piven

I think it’s ultimately that elite leftists have found a way to profit off of human misery and chaos. See: how much money California has spent on homelessness, and how it’s gotten worse

That’s one theory - another is Cloward Piven

I think it’s ultimately that elite leftists have found a way to profit off of human misery and chaos. See: how much money California has spent on homelessness, and how it’s gotten worse
2 birds, 1 stone. Martial law means they can do it on a grander scale. Which leads me to this....

Yeah look at the uk and Canada - don’t ever give up guns. Department stores are letting trannies in ladies fitting rooms in the uk. I can only imagine explaining this to my Bill Clinton voting mom that dems are now the party of Dick Cheney and allowing creepy pervs into women’s spaces

Yeah look at the uk and Canada - don’t ever give up guns. Department stores are letting trannies in ladies fitting rooms in the uk. I can only imagine explaining this to my Bill Clinton voting mom that dems are now the party of Dick Cheney and allowing creepy pervs into women’s spaces
It would almost be worth the risk of arrest to see a tranny try to walk into the dressing room the same time as my daughter.

On the guns topic, I came across a YT video this morning that broke down the country by R vs. D counties and how even though R vastly outnumber D counties, the sheer population of big cities would mean that liberals could win the next civil war. Naturally, I had to respond. Aside from having 99% of the guns/ammo, we don't even need to fight. When the Conservative farmers, truck drivers, etc. don't deliver food to the grocery stores and their 1 to 3 day supply runs out, that criminal element that's so prevalent in these big cities will kill all you weak liberals for a can of beans and there's nothing you can do about. You'll eat yourselves alive without a redneck ever stepping foot in the city :lol:

speak of hte devil....solicitors knocking at the door. Let's see which side they're on today. ETA - It was a tree service. Assholes solicit every month. Politics again was a reasonable guess because I saw the college aged girl walking the neighborhood a few minutes ago.

Last edited:
Yeah other than big tech everything else is red counties - energy and food foremost. Blue cities have some gangs but they’re no match for rural people in their own environment

Yeah other than big tech everything else is red counties - energy and food foremost. Blue cities have some gangs but they’re no match for rural people in their own environment
City folk would die of drinking bad water before they starved and I doubt country folk would ever go near the city, just let them kill themselves off. Gangs would run trough all their ammo trying to hit one target :lol:

So what do we think of the debate tonight? Kamala will have the questions, as they always do, and she'll be prepped. Can she remember and not act awkward and cackly without the teleprompter? Will Trump destroy her anyway even though they'll greatly skew this to Kamala?

I had a Haitian roommate one summer at UF. Her father was a doctor there, so certainly at the top end of earners but man she had some stories - so many family members dead by violence or disease. She was like 21 and had already had serious hepatitis.

Like no one is saying Haitians are all horrible, but denying some are and vetting them is just moronic. Certainly their country is not managed at all and when you compare it to other the same island - the Dominican Republic - some blame has to go to the people/

Yeah my late 30s coworker down south, the one I work with the most, is a Haitian immigrant. He came here to go to UF. We've talked about this quite a bit. He's a really good dude guy, practical thinker, pretty traditional values. He brought his mom over to America, but the rest of his family is still there. From his words, it's a mixed bag. A lot of what they show on tv isn't happening all over Haiti, just select areas....leave your safe zone and you're fucked though. Being a corrupt shithole is overall accurate though.

Back