Politics Politics

Yeah, a ton of backlash over this. There's a clip of Biden doing the same, "I don't want to talk about it because I may tell you what I think"....Well where the fuck were you, Mr. President? Lost wandering around in Delaware instead of being at Arlington like you should have?

How did they possibly think this was a good idea? They would have been better off burying the entire thing.

The whole thing shows the limits of concocted outrage and elites. Normal patriotic people go to Arlington and other military cemeteries all the time and take pictures. Elites never do, so they fall for the lie that it’s illegal and no one does it. Idiot Harris doubled down and so infuriated people whose kids she got killed they released seething painful videos. And still some on the left are doubling down attacking these parents and still bleating about “rules” that conveniently no one knew about until some local volunteer who was furious at seeing trump made it an issue

Arrest records show a disproportionate %

Police sources shared with The Post a staggering estimate that as many as 75% of the people they’ve been arresting in Midtown Manhattan in recent months for crimes like assault, robbery and domestic violence are migrants. In parts of Queens, the figure is more than 60%, sources there estimate.

I was once confused about sanctuary cities. I thought it meant they didn’t actively go after people whose only crime was being here illegally. Not great but okay don’t arrest the cleaner. But it’s really allowing people who have already broken one law then rape and kill etc get away with it. It’s fucking madness. Of course it’s going to attract cartels

I was once confused about sanctuary cities. I thought it meant they didn’t actively go after people whose only crime was being here illegally. Not great but okay don’t arrest the cleaner. But it’s really allowing people who have already broken one law then rape and kill etc get away with it. It’s fucking madness. Of course it’s going to attract cartels
I can't help but laugh at Colorado right now. Where's Denver when I want to throw his dumbass beliefs in his face. I hope the gangs take over Denver next.

One of the big things sanctuary cities do is refuse to hold prisoners for ICE. If Juan Carlos gets picked up for a crime, the locals will bond him out even if ICE has issued a hold order.

One of the big things sanctuary cities do is refuse to hold prisoners for ICE. If Juan Carlos gets picked up for a crime, the locals will bond him out even if ICE has issued a hold order.
Gangs should start targeting those people the way the Mafia used to protect their neighborhoods (to extort them for themselves, but still....)

Gangs should start targeting those people the way the Mafia used to protect their neighborhoods (to extort them for themselves, but still....)
There's a video from a Chicago gangbanger, telling the Venezuelans to fafo. He says the locals have switches and they'll use them.

I guess the problem with allowing gangs to fight gangs there’s a lot of violence and innocent kids and random poor people who can’t move get killed

There needs to be some requirement that DAs charge criminals and keep them in fucking jail

I guess the problem with allowing gangs to fight gangs there’s a lot of violence and innocent kids and random poor people who can’t move get killed

There needs to be some requirement that DAs charge criminals and keep them in fucking jail
So another weekend in Chicago. Meh.

On another note, the Nashville trans school shooter's manifesto was finally released. Haven't read it yet, just saw the caption

Lol DOJ “Russian interference”

Maybe worry about Iran proxies in the us destroying college campuses or high ranking dem officials cozying up to China you fuckin pricks

Back