Politics Politics

That Texas Sheriff pimping Kamala at the DNC how it's all the Pubs fault and how Kamala has been boots on the ground stopping it.

A video now surfaced of him months ago begging a bipartisan group to come down to Texas, talk to multiple sheriff's, and get help with the border.

Bought and paid for, all of them.

So I try to avoid political discussions with people I know I disagree with generally but I’m antiquing with friends in Pennsylvania and two of us work in policy and the other one is hangs out with lots of liberals and is low info and repeats talking points and is like Walz seems so nice and Vance seems so mean and I was like: it’s easy to seem nice when you don’t do any substantive interviews with hostile opponents and don’t have policies to defend.

How do you guys handle this?

Well, I don't really have friends :lol: ......but acquaintances I see on occasion know better than to mention politics around me. The last one who did, out at breakfast with some AA guys a while back (a liberal Dr, the Phd kind at UF) mentioned Juneteenth. He's like 65. Obviously I had to educate him on the lie he bought into.

90% of people I may associate it are at least right leaning. The other 10% would change the topic very quickly if someone else brought it up because they know I think they're retarded.

All liberals are low info. I mean, Kamala is demanding her debate with trump is a sit down with notes. What? Notes? That's not a debate if you can't memorize your positions and debate them.

But you knew my answer already :lol: This was really just for Doc right?

So I try to avoid political discussions with people I know I disagree with generally but I’m antiquing with friends in Pennsylvania and two of us work in policy and the other one is hangs out with lots of liberals and is low info and repeats talking points and is like Walz seems so nice and Vance seems so mean and I was like: it’s easy to seem nice when you don’t do any substantive interviews with hostile opponents and don’t have policies to defend.

I just listen and will ask a couple of questions, like tell me more about Harris accomplishments as VP, her specific policies, have they seen Walz policies as gov, his voting record, etc, and say just curious. Usually met with but but but at least they’re not a meanie poopoo head like Trump, i change the subject at that point, life’s too short. If i was forced to antique w someone, I’d probably snap every early and tell them to eat shit and dies, then throat punch them

All the red states need to be doing this and getting DEI and communism out of their state colleges and woke shit out of their public schools at a bare minimum to retain our constitutional republic
Won't happen.

As I keep saying, the Constitutional Republic is dead. To be a Republic, the Congressman and Senators have to act on the policies they run on for which they receive votes. They have to represent the people who elected them. As long as corporations and the war machine own the majority of them, there can be no Republic. Rand Paul, Massie....how many more truly represent the People?

I simply refuse to discuss politics with people like that. Full stop. If they are unable or unwilling to abide by that, then I refuse to have anything to do with them. My circle of 'friends' has shrunk by at least 70% over the last 8 years.

I simply refuse to discuss politics with people like that. Full stop. If they are unable or unwilling to abide by that, then I refuse to have anything to do with them. My circle of 'friends' has shrunk by at least 70% over the last 8 years.
That’s too bad. See I think some are persuadable. This friend is 2nd gen immigrant with a conservative family, but liberal college and coworkers. That kernel is in her head that Kamala and crew aren’t doing any policy. It was a couple of minutes out of a day of talking about all sorts of other stuff. We have mutual respect.

I was a dem for a long time. Being around republicans and hearing their views helped change me, so I’m hopeful! I don’t bother with those who seem set

Back