Politics Politics

We went over to pick up something at a friend of ours house, he’s been very liberal since I’ve known him, they’re full on hippies. He got on a rant about fk the dem party, they need to burn that shit to the ground and rebuild, he thinks Kamala is a retard that’s way more incompetent than Biden. I think he’ll end up voting for Trump, but he said he hates the thought of that, but Kamala is way worse.

We went over to pick up something at a friend of ours house, he’s been very liberal since I’ve known him, they’re full on hippies. He got on a rant about fk the dem party, they need to burn that shit to the ground and rebuild, he thinks Kamala is a retard that’s way more incompetent than Biden. I think he’ll end up voting for Trump, but he said he hates the thought of that, but Kamala is way worse.
I think people like that just don't vote this time.

Rfk jr absolutely killing it.
I kept hearing that and dammit, I didn't want to have to listen to his annoying ass voice. Now I guess I have to.

I did see one clip of RFK saying Kamala hasn't given a single interview or done an unscripted moment in 35 days and CNN immediately cuts his away from him. How does even a liberal watch that and not see the corruption of the media to not play the speech the moment he starts to criticize them? News plays the entire thing, good or bad. That's what the news is supposed to be.

Last edited:
There’s stuff I disagree with him about like eww chemicals but his stuff about dems becoming commie tyrants and free speech are on point.

Btw this is so true, dem dudes in dc are mostly fug or gay.

Highlights of RFK speech

1) Corrupt media conspired to censor speech and his exposure. He's siding with Trump to combat the assault on 1A.
2) America started the Ukraine war by expanding NATO to surround Russia. We walked away from 2 nuclear arms treaties with Russia and put nukes on their doorstep. We overthrew their democratically elected President and installed Zelensky. America is responsible for the death and destruction of Ukraine for our own agenda. He's working hard here to sway Democrats by consistently using "Neocons" to show Trump isn't a traditional Con.
3) Says the CIA interferes in elections, among other things.
4) Harris refused to even speak with him.
5) Tons of talk about childhood obesity, disease, and mental health.....only an issue in America. We give more in subsidies to tobacco than fruits/veggies.

That was hard to listen to.

Back