Politics Politics

I’ve never seen a candidate as bad as KH, she stands for nothing, does nothing, says nothing, I’d hope a vp and former senator isn’t really this much of a moron, but…

I’ve never seen a candidate as bad as KH, she stands for nothing, does nothing, says nothing, I’d hope a vp and former senator isn’t really this much of a moron, but…
But she can crack an egg and likes to buy records of her favorite album every that supposedly doesn't already own.

It really is disgraceful that they've focused entirely on "joy" and random personal moments to make her look like a commoner and not one single media outlet or liberal has questioned a single policy or position. It doesn't seem real. There can't be a single rational adult who looks at this absurd cover up of her stupidity and treatment like it's a Prom Queen/King vote whose not a radical left winger who will vote for her. I know people have TDS, but how does a moderate justify a vote for a person whose only campaign positions are to say she'll fix what she's been saying isn't broken.

This Pro-Life anti-Trump movement is pissing me off. A lot of it is fake Conservatives and bots, I'm sure of it. But many of them are real and are so emotionally worked up about Trump not banning abortion, they won't vote for him (allegedly).

1) You can't be a Republican always screaming about unconstitutional acts by the liberals and promoting States rights and then turn around and want the Feds to do what you want to do. Fuck that hypocrisy.

2) If you don't vote Trump because he rightfully wants abortions decided at the State level, how well do you think your pro-life agenda goes when Kamala wins? You're not just looking at more widely available abortions at later dates, but you're potentially looking at how many children dead if we go down the communist hellhole (or via war)?

Stupid fucking hypocrites and retards.

This Pro-Life anti-Trump movement is pissing me off. A lot of it is fake Conservatives and bots, I'm sure of it. But many of them are real and are so emotionally worked up about Trump not banning abortion, they won't vote for him (allegedly).

1) You can't be a Republican always screaming about unconstitutional acts by the liberals and promoting States rights and then turn around and want the Feds to do what you want to do. Fuck that hypocrisy.

2) If you don't vote Trump because he rightfully wants abortions decided at the State level, how well do you think your pro-life agenda goes when Kamala wins? You're not just looking at more widely available abortions at later dates, but you're potentially looking at how many children dead if we go down the communist hellhole (or via war)?

Stupid fucking hypocrites and retards.

Yeah, if it's a real thing, it's really dumb. Trump's appointees reversed Roe v. Wade, the #1 item on the religious right's wish list for the last 50 years and now it's not enough to earn him your vote?

Back