Politics Politics

I do think I’ve ever been as excited to vote for anyone.

Right now I’m looking at all the city council members websites and making a list for my husband

Sondland, a Trump guy who testified against him over Jan 6 was on MSNBC....they started to ask him questions and he blindsided him. He said he's back on Trump's side because Kamala has done and will do far worse things to Democracy that eclipse Jan 6. They interrupted him and shifted to the left wing woman to begin her propaganda spiel. Hilarious, but they didn't let him say all the corrupt shit Kamala does.

The $750 FEMA aid.....Only applies for low income people or those without home owners insurance. Basically, only welfare recipients are getting approved. Not that $750 helps at all, but still....

The $750 FEMA aid.....Only applies for low income people or those without home owners insurance. Basically, only welfare recipients are getting approved. Not that $750 helps at all, but still....

Was about to post this. Multiple people coming forward to say that they were denied even the $750 because they had homeowner's insurance... which doesn't cover flood damage. No one living in the mountains has flood insurance, either.

Was about to post this. Multiple people coming forward to say that they were denied even the $750 because they had homeowner's insurance... which doesn't cover flood damage. No one living in the mountains has flood insurance, either.

As for FEMA, heard a great explanation for this and why no help has materialized from other areas. Dems will create another version of the "Border Bill", but for FEMA. It'll be called Disaster Relief Bill or something and it'll be loaded with pork for illegals, Ukraine, etc or something worse. They're going to force Republicans to either look like the villain who doesn't want to help anyway leading up to the election or they'll have to approve something awful because they know most Americans are too stupid to know most bills voted on have nothing to do with the bill title.

My father in law buys excavators at auctions, and has never paid close to $100k for one.

He did pay $90k for a new spray rig. That thing has GPS, air ride, a/c, radio, and a 100' spray boom.

Back