Politics Politics

Kamala really pandering now, enter desperation mode.

She told black men she'll legalize weed - How is that not racist? Hey all you black stoners, I know all you care about is weed, so vote for me!

And then she did an interview that said "it needs to be looked at......but she'd force tax payers to pay black people reparations".

It just gets worse and worse for her.

9/24, the DoD authorized itself (the military) to use lethal force on American citizens in domestic operations "in assisting law enforcement" or to assist federal agencies if there is reasonable anticipation of conflict between civilians and the government. Requires Secretary of Defense approval.

Sounds like one more step they're preparing for in stealing the election.

And he wasn't even throwing "gotcha" questions at her. Just basic shit anyone with a brain is thinking. And she couldn't answer ANY of them.
My favorite may be at the end, she justifies her not answering any questions by saying that her comprehensive plans are on her website, 80 pages. She's basically lying saying go read them because we all know she doesn't know what they even say and nobody is going to go look it up.

Maybe a close tie when he tries to talk about her actions and she keeps trying to bring up Trump, "You know what I'm saying". "No I don't". It's dumbfounding and Trump's lead jumped even more, rightly so.

You're right, they weren't gotcha questions like they say....well, gotcha as in, the first time in 12 years or more that Dems didn't have the questions ahead of time or a teleprompter to read from. But these were questions that should be answered in a debate. They should have been answered by her 2 months ago.

In other news, a Border patrol agent gave an interview and said if she wins, there will be a mass exodus. They won't work through another 4 years of hell.

My favorite may be at the end, she justifies her not answering any questions by saying that her comprehensive plans are on her website, 80 pages. She's basically lying saying go read them because we all know she doesn't know what they even say and nobody is going to go look it up.

Maybe a close tie when he tries to talk about her actions and she keeps trying to bring up Trump, "You know what I'm saying". "No I don't". It's dumbfounding and Trump's lead jumped even more, rightly so.

You're right, they weren't gotcha questions like they say....well, gotcha as in, the first time in 12 years or more that Dems didn't have the questions ahead of time or a teleprompter to read from. But these were questions that should be answered in a debate. They should have been answered by her 2 months ago.

In other news, a Border patrol agent gave an interview and said if she wins, there will be a mass exodus. They won't work through another 4 years of hell.
When Bret brought up the girls who were killed by illegals and Kamala says, "well we had a border bill but TRUMP KILLED IT!", Bret says that bill was 9 months ago, these people entered early in your administration after you relaxed the rules...

She had no idea what to say but bring up the border bill again.

Back