Politics Politics

1. I hope republicans in Oklahoma remember and primary the fuck out of sen lankford for giving dems their taliking point on that piece of shit immigration bill.

2. It’s stunning that someone at Harris’ level does not have an elevator pitch beyond “trump bad” I would have been fired from my first job in DC without that.

3. Great job by Baier. Anyone catch she was late and her team cut her off early? I can’t imagine her going 3 hrs with Rogan. She’s barely a person

1. I hope republicans in Oklahoma remember and primary the fuck out of sen lankford for giving dems their taliking point on that piece of shit immigration bill.

2. It’s stunning that someone at Harris’ level does not have an elevator pitch beyond “trump bad” I would have been fired from my first job in DC without that.

3. Great job by Baier. Anyone catch she was late and her team cut her off early? I can’t imagine her going 3 hrs with Rogan. She’s barely a person
Rogan will not happen. If he maintains the integrity he's shown in questioning and calling out everyone else he's had on the podcast, he has to maintain that. 3 hours, he has all the time to not let her word salad avoid answering questions. And he's had a lot of guests on who shit all over who entire career, her as a person, her commie policies......There's no upside to him doing it either. He can't stand Harris, but said he doesn't want to help Trump either. Which I'm calling bullshit based on the way he talks, he just doesn't want more shit slung his way. He loves RFK too much to not vote Trump and he wants him in the administration in some capacity.

As for #2 - Total DEI hire, we know that. Biden said it would be a DEI hire. She wrecked her own city pimping policy, she never actually tried a case personally herself, never stood before a judge (fact checked). Just sat in her office grandstanding and sucking cock to get promoted.

That interview was so fucking painful.

Every time he tried to get her to clarify or catch her in a lie, she just kept talking. She refused to let him speak and pulling the "Can I finish", "let me be clear", and "I'm talking" bullshit because she knew it was a death sentence if he was able to call her out on her the lies she was spewing. That's what it's like talking with a liberal....There is no discussion, there is them running off at the mouth and not letting you get a word in so you can't expose them.

That's what I like about Vance. Sure, there's some awkwardness when he gets asked about his prior criticism of Trump and his refusal to say that Trump lost the 2020 election, but when he gets interviewed, he knows what he's talking about. He's got a good grasp on the big issues and is good at communicating his position and how Biden/Harris has been a total disaster.

Vance has been amazing.

What I like about the “younger” tranche of Rs is that they are smart enough to reframe the question while they are answering - JD is best but also Tom cotton, Byron Donalds, Ron desantis, Vivek are really good. It’s necessary with the msm.

Mayor of Jacksonville called out Trumps immigration policy as concentration camps, Black Republican sheriff calls her out. Flying over Jax today is a banner saying that he turned white. Media calling the banner “unflattering”. I can’t imagine what would happen if it was a white pub mayor to a black dem sheriff.

Back