Politics Politics

Do we remember AG? He put this on his FB page.....The irony is both sad and hilarious. The left breaks most of the rules, tries to past unconstitutional laws, violates the 1st Amendment....and they think this meme is the truth.

ohc=ubjBkZJ8XEwQ7kNvgEMokwn&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.webp

I don't remember him, but it's weird that people post shit like that when it's the Democrats who are in control of the White House and the Senate, not to mention the media, academia and many (most?) corporate boardrooms. You're not an edgy member of the counterculture when your party has most of the power.

Idiot Biden is pushing back on the Dems that want him gone, saying he’s not going anywhere, my guess is they tried to play nice, now they release the Krakens, and quick.

I don't remember him, but it's weird that people post shit like that when it's the Democrats who are in control of the White House and the Senate, not to mention the media, academia and many (most?) corporate boardrooms. You're not an edgy member of the counterculture when your party has most of the power.
Widespread brainwashing

Widespread brainwashing
It's weird because AG lived in a tiny BFE town in a redneck county in Florida. An ag teacher. How the fuck is he so far left? Because he's an old stoner hippy. I've often questioned how Gen X was the one who raised these pussy Gen Z kids. Some people blame boomers. My best explanation I have is that boomers were divided into drugged out hippies and hard workers/traditional people. The druggies/hippies like AG is the reason for pussies of today.

Idiot Biden is pushing back on the Dems that want him gone, saying he’s not going anywhere, my guess is they tried to play nice, now they release the Krakens, and quick.
Meaning Jill won't let him quit.

They've already had their primary, right? If he doesn't step down, they have to prove he's unfit, which is only going to hurt their own credibility. If I heard right, they can't just replace him, so Joe stepping down means Kamala would get the defacto nod, so they'd have to add a new VP. Odds are, they're arrogant enough in the voters stupidity to run a Harris/Newsome ticket if they force out Biden.

Meaning Jill won't let him quit.

They've already had their primary, right? If he doesn't step down, they have to prove he's unfit, which is only going to hurt their own credibility. If I heard right, they can't just replace him, so Joe stepping down means Kamala would get the defacto nod, so they'd have to add a new VP. Odds are, they're arrogant enough in the voters stupidity to run a Harris/Newsome ticket if they force out Biden.
I don't know if Harris has any claim no matter what Biden does. Never heard of a line of succession in a primary. If Biden walks, Harris will be gone too. As long as the party isn't afraid to step over a blackish woman for another white guy.

I don't know if Harris has any claim no matter what Biden does. Never heard of a line of succession in a primary. If Biden walks, Harris will be gone too. As long as the party isn't afraid to step over a blackish woman for another white guy.
They're already losing the black vote. They going to tell Kamala to fuck off in favor of a pretty white man? Maybe, but that's fucking risky. Every article within the last 12 hours says Kamala is the favorite though. Man that would be another embarrassing 4 years.

It's weird because AG lived in a tiny BFE town in a redneck county in Florida. An ag teacher. How the fuck is he so far left? Because he's an old stoner hippy. I've often questioned how Gen X was the one who raised these pussy Gen Z kids. Some people blame boomers. My best explanation I have is that boomers were divided into drugged out hippies and hard workers/traditional people. The druggies/hippies like AG is the reason for pussies of today.
Teachers are surrounded by lefties. And he likely is a weak willed dude who was brainwashed by his wife and daughters. I know a lot of guys who sent their daughters to college and were emotionally blackmailed into going left or at least keeping it hidden

Teachers are surrounded by lefties. And he likely is a weak willed dude who was brainwashed by his wife and daughters. I know a lot of guys who sent their daughters to college and were emotionally blackmailed into going left or at least keeping it hidden
He's like 70 and his school was in Bartow, land of rednecks. I'd wager he was very much in the minority of lefties in Bartow teachers. Maybe he is the cuck who went left just because his wife was. No idea.

He's like 70 and his school was in Bartow, land of rednecks. I'd wager he was very much in the minority of lefties in Bartow teachers. Maybe he is the cuck who went left just because his wife was. No idea.
I mean teachers have always been more left leaning even in redneck areas. It’s a way for some of them to feel smarter. I remember saying how great Nixon and Reagan were to annoy mine lol

I'm hoping for Biden Inc. to dig in his heels and refuse to drop out. Congressional Dems get so frustrated they decide to invoke the 25th amendment to get him out and the word salad generator in as a prez prior to the election. When it comes time to vote , 2/3's needed, the congressional republicans, with a huge smile on their faces', say: "Naw, we're good, we're riding with Biden." This needs to happen, just for the comedic effect if nothing else.:jabber:

I'm hoping for Biden Inc. to dig in his heels and refuse to drop out. Congressional Dems get so frustrated they decide to invoke the 25th amendment to get him out and the word salad generator in as a prez prior to the election. When it comes time to vote , 2/3's needed, the congressional republicans, with a huge smile on their faces', say: "Naw, we're good, we're riding with Biden." This needs to happen, just for the comedic effect if nothing else.:jabber:

The real story about this whole Biden thing is that right-wingers have been pointing out his gaffes and dementia for years now, but it was dismissed by the media and pundits as "cheap fakes" and "misinformation." But they couldn't hide it at the debate and now the normie Democrats who don't read right-wing Twitter have realized Biden's too far gone to be effective.

It's amazing to see all the stories coming out now about how he can't work before 10 am or after 4 pm or whatever and all the encounters people have had where they said he's zoned out. They (the media) knew all about it and covered it up. Another "right-wing conspiracy theory" proven correct.

Back