Politics Politics

The Deep State Marauder......I don't expect anyone to listen to this, but it's a good episode. Former Green Beret, on Ukranian task force/advisor back during Burisma, talking details on Biden and his corruption going back to then. The conspiracy by the deep state to keep out Trump and their spying on him even back in 2016. Including within the RNC establishment. There's a point where he's hammering the FBI for their corruption and in one of the FBI reports, to justify their leftist agenda, they cite NY Times and Snopes as their source of information. WTF.

Now this guy is funny and loves to joke, so it should be a 1 hour podcast instead of 3. I'm only an hour in and there's a lot of shady connections and details I hadn't heard before.

Last edited:
It sounds like just a bunch of political talk that says a lot without saying anything at all.

FYI - If you google it, under their website link, google places this caption from wiki that tries to make it look like Project 2025 is saying this about themselves:

Project 2025 is a collection of conservative and right-wing policy proposals from the Heritage Foundation to reshape the United States federal government and consolidate executive power should the Republican nominee win the 2024 presidential election. Wikipedia

The Deep State Marauder......I don't expect anyone to listen to this, but it's a good episode. Former Green Beret, on Ukranian task force/advisor back during Burisma, talking details on Biden and his corruption going back to then. The conspiracy by the deep state to keep out Trump and their spying on him even back in 2016. Including within the RNC establishment. There's a point where he's hammering the FBI for their corruption and in one of the FBI reports, to justify their leftist agenda, they cite NY Times and Snopes as their source of information. WTF.

Now this guy is funny and loves to joke, so it should be a 1 hour podcast instead of 3. I'm only an hour in and there's a lot of shady connections and details I hadn't heard before.

I hadn't finished the video yet. I went to hit play this morning and.....Removed for violating community guidelines.

Been reading/listening to a lot about evil Jill driving all of this. Allegedly the Afghanistan withdrawal and forcing it was actually her doing. Repeat through many of his terrible decisions. Everyone wants him gone, it's Jill forcing him to be adamant he's staying in the race, involving Hunter, etc. We've seen her step us as the handler in public the last few months.

In Inflation news, seen all the clips from tiktok of people using the Reorder past Orders from Walmart? Biden admin keeps telling us inflation is minor. These videos of people showing their order from 3 years ago now being 4x higher last week by just hitting that Reorder button.....

And Walmart has no removed that feature from the website.

Depends on your version of "ending well". Anything happens to Trump, we're likely looking at a real insurrection, not protesting like 1/6. I'm not crying if that happens.
By not ending well, I mean the worthless wastes of oxygen that make up almost two thirds of this nation will vote for whomever they are told to vote for. They don't need to kill Trump. They just need to give the idiots a new shiny toy to vote for.

In Inflation news, seen all the clips from tiktok of people using the Reorder past Orders from Walmart? Biden admin keeps telling us inflation is minor. These videos of people showing their order from 3 years ago now being 4x higher last week by just hitting that Reorder button.....

And Walmart has no removed that feature from the website.
And why would they do that? Hmm... It's a mystery.

This is an example of where big government/ dems always end up more fascist than the right. Dems control the regulatory process and give contracts to their friends and can control big companies that way. Rs only offer free markets

Back