Politics Politics

Liberals stand for free speech / no censorship, freedom of choice, anti-war, etc. these freaks aren’t liberal, they’re an oligarchy disguised to the fucktard left as “democracy defenders”. They are the opposite of a democracy defender. Fuck em

Liberals stand for free speech / no censorship, freedom of choice, anti-war, etc. these freaks aren’t liberal, they’re an oligarchy disguised to the fucktard left as “democracy defenders”. They are the opposite of a democracy defender. Fuck em
Did you see some Hamas cunts beat up old Jews at the Asheville library?

Did you see some Hamas cunts beat up old Jews at the Asheville library?
I walk past that library every morning, it’s literally next door to a police station. I think I could take down quite a few of those pale fat sissies, but a doz, I’d be making excuses why I got my ass whipped by some trans fruitcakes 🤪

I walk past that library every morning, it’s literally next door to a police station. I think I could take down quite a few of those pale fat sissies, but a doz, I’d be making excuses why I got my ass whipped by some trans fruitcakes 🤪
In multiple liberal cities, they use "open/equal warfare" as an excuse to not prosecute criminals.

So why can't we beat the shit out of lefties picking on innocent people in lefty cities? That's equal warfare, too.

2 or 3 of “us” wading in there with fungo bats would clear that shit right up. They should be proud of themselves beating on a 80 yo man with cancer.

I went on one of the local news sites and posted in the comment section that I walk down that road every am between 6:30 -7am, and to feel free to try that crap on me.
Try it anywhere to any man not living in a medium to large sized liberal city, particularly in the south or midwest. There are good odds it doesn't end well for them.

Biden publicly admitted he almost fell asleep during the debate and then blamed it on being on a around the world tour the week leading up to the debate. Uhhhh, we all know he was on a week long vacation resting for his debate. ffs

Have we discussed how this administration continues to make up jobs numbers then adjust down?

If you look at the real numbers, it gets worse

And a high % are govie jobs from the massive spending packages that give no long term stability or overall benefit to the economy (vs say energy manufacturing or mining)

Back