Politics Politics

:lol: If they didn't hate Trump, they SHOULD say, "Officials, already proven to have been weaponized against Trump, will make up Russian interference again so you'll vote Democrat - which is exactly what Russia wants"

Who/what was he talking about? I haven't seen it yet. He said Trump, VP, she, and not qualified. I'd like to think he meant Kamala, but I don't think he's throwing her under the bus....so wtf.

Also, what was that?

I watched a ceo of a company I worked for kiss a pretty hot customer of mine on the cheek, she literally cringed, and this lady was spending 300k a year with me. She told me if she ever has to deal with him again, she’d take her business elsewhere. I don’t have a clue what possesses some men to be so creepy

I watched a ceo of a company I worked for kiss a pretty hot customer of mine on the cheek, she literally cringed, and this lady was spending 300k a year with me. She told me if she ever has to deal with him again, she’d take her business elsewhere. I don’t have a clue what possesses some men to be so creepy
A few years ago another vp at my org picked up my petite boss physically at an event. It’s really weird.

Speaking of ladies, Ashley Judd just called for Biden to step down. I was a big fan of her woman in peril movies. This trailer is so hilarious esp her supposedly dead husband faking a southern accent like held not the same person

Back