Politics Politics

I’m ambivalent about the Hunter Biden conviction, seems like more of the same shit the right bitches about

I’m ambivalent about the Hunter Biden conviction, seems like more of the same shit the right bitches about
Technically he was charged for lying on federal forms, right? That could be any federal form, it just happened to be for a gun. Regardless of whether or not we should have any gun control at all, we do. The law is the law. Unless they repeal that law, show the left that we have plenty of laws on the books already, we just need to enforce the ways we do have - which means Hunter had to be guilty. And at this point, the right should take every possible chance to stick it to anyone on the left, including their families. Just like I hope Trump brings up the diary and Biden molesting her in the shower during the debate. No mercy for those fucks.
and another reply

I think it’s more about the corruption that gets buried. George santos was a dumbass and is no longer in congress, but there’s a sitting congressman with gold bars from a us advisary still sitting on a committee overseeing said country. Want to know which party each is from?

This is a good article about hunter Biden.

A woke anti-semite tiktoker was at an event and asked biden why he's sending more money to Israel to commit genocide. By the end of his rambling, he got angry and said he was going to throw the tiktokers phone and his aides had to step in :lol:

90% lost, 10% angry....his only 2 modes.

Sounds like my brother-in-law in the year prior to his death. Lost will go to 100% soon and the anger will probably hit warp 8. Start looking for bruises on Dr. Jill Biden, PHD in education.

Listened to part of a really interesting podcast on my walk this am, Tucker had Vincent Everett Ellison on. Black, conservative Christian, had some interesting views on MLK & the civil rights movement, as well as the Dems of today. Some stuff was interesting, some things he’s too Christian fundamentalist on, but was a good listen. Will finish tomorrow, it’s 3hr +.

That entire thing was so wrong. First, Schumer claiming he's always lived in an apartment, no one buys that. There's barely even a HINT of actual fire under the raw beef which has clearly been exposed to way too much air, why are those raw patties not red? And yeah, the absurdly thick slices of cheese on said raw burger. And of lastly, every father's heaven is to have a dyke for a daughter. The entire thing was cringe and it's hilarious that it was deleted after 2 million views knowing damn well what was coming.

She is about as stupid as I have ever seen. Even the other ones that you knew you were lying were still good at lying and could finish a sentence without reading from a prepared notebook of talking points. She is just worthless.

Back