Politics Politics

This is amazing stuff. Biden needing to evacuate multiple embassies, Afghanistan the border Iran Israel etc we are all told how great this administration is vs this coverage

ffs. It was basically this. The judge told the jury they don't have to be unanimous in finding Trump guilty. Crime is irrelevant. So even a 4-4-4 hung jury wouldn't be a mistrial, but he'd find Trump guilty. Which is very illegal per a previous SCOTUS ruling

Putin issues his final nuclear warning.

The thread I saw, nothing but liberals saying how they aren't afraid. They'll take out Putin. A bunch of tough guy talk. And if Russia invaded the US, he's not just fighting America, but Muslims, Indians, and lists all these immigrants. Of course I called him a retard. Muslims would side with Russia. Illegals are already killing Americans. Liberals are fucking cowards and wouldn't fight, they admitted it in a poll done a year ago. Most immigrants aren't fighting in an invasion. Liberals are again delusional.

Also what happened to the Hamas protestors? They’ve all gone home now this happened? Weird it was a genocide I needed to feel bad about 2 minutes ago now, not a peep

I keep watching these videos but, what was the result?
Not sure if the Anti Israel peeps stepped aside and allowed the Gay Pride group to continue.
I didn't see any real confrontations either.

Too bad.

I love it when the left eats itself.

I keep watching these videos but, what was the result?
Not sure if the Anti Israel peeps stepped aside and allowed the Gay Pride group to continue.
I didn't see any real confrontations either.

Too bad.

I love it when the left eats itself.

Sadly, it does not appear that police used any CS gas or water cannons. By all accounts, both groups went on about their business without any punches being thrown.

Back