Politics Politics

This is how the war will start. Because Trump will win in November, the Dems will blatantly cheat and steal it, the useless GOP will stand by and watch it happen....That's at least 3 states now where proven voter fraud happened. And if he's not in prison, if 2020 was bad for cheating, 2024 will be much, much worse.

ffs this guy can't die fast enough. Except right now him going against Trump is good for Trump. I hope he lives long enough to see prison, but that's wishful thinking that they'll ever go after him even with Trump in office.

ffs this guy can't die fast enough. Except right now him going against Trump is good for Trump. I hope he lives long enough to see prison, but that's wishful thinking that they'll ever go after him even with Trump in office.
yeah, I hate that they are really ramping up on him having dementia before DNC. I feel like its the dems doing it so they have an excuse to nominate somebody else. I think the only person Trump can beat is Biden.

yeah, I hate that they are really ramping up on him having dementia before DNC. I feel like its the dems doing it so they have an excuse to nominate somebody else. I think the only person Trump can beat is Biden.
Yep. I think they'll be replacing him. They have to if they want a shot. But it wasn't just Biden, it was the entire corrupt system, it was states. Multiple factors that caused Trump's numbers to spike and his donations to go through the roof.

And Democrats are still the ones who want open borders and have wrecked the economy and those are the 2 top issues for voters right now. They have no one waiting in the wings aside from a dictator who has destroyed California. Someone else gives Dems a chance, but I'm not sure it matters at this point who they put in there. They shot themselves in the foot.

We’ll see if those ftards try that shit if Trump is elected.
You know damn well they will. The state of NY isn't going to do anything to them. In fact, all the standard groups will protest everywhere they are protected. It's what they did the last time he was elected.

MASSIE: THE UKRAINE WAR IS CIA PROPAGANDA GAMES

Rep. Thomas Massie:

“I've been in classified settings with the CIA, the Secretary of State, and the Secretary of Defense.

They’re bragging about how many Russians have died and been injured.

I asked them how many Ukrainians have died and been injured, and they claimed they didn't know.

That's just a flat-out lie. They said they'd get back to me and never did.

Not only Americans are being fed propaganda about this war.

Congress is being fed propaganda by our State Department, our Secretary of Defense, and our intelligence agencies.”

Sure, but using tax payer money to fly illegals here. Even leftists should be pissed about that. Even as a retard, there's a difference between flying them here and letting those at the border through.

Back