Politics Politics

Muslim woman starts yelling hello from my driveway. I'm on the porch smoking a cigar. She asks if she can come closer. Ok, I stand up and she hands me a card. I didn't even read the card, just saw "Democrat" in bold letters in the middle.

Me: Handing it back, "No"
Her: Let me explain....
Me: NO.
Her: You have to let me...
Me: Not polite stare, "No fucking democrats".
Her: Backing away, makes the allah prayer sign. Jibberish, talking 90 to nothing. Palestine is the only word I understand. She kept at it as she walked backwards all the way down the driveway. There was a "God bless you" mixed in near the end. And on to the next house she went.

Seriously, the last place you need to go door to door for Democrats in this state is Gainesville :facepalm:

Muslim woman starts yelling hello from my driveway. I'm on the porch smoking a cigar. She asks if she can come closer. Ok, I stand up and she hands me a card. I didn't even read the card, just saw "Democrat" in bold letters in the middle.

Me: Handing it back, "No"
Her: Let me explain....
Me: NO.
Her: You have to let me...
Me: Not polite stare, "No fucking democrats".
Her: Backing away, makes the allah prayer sign. Jibberish, talking 90 to nothing. Palestine is the only word I understand. She kept at it as she walked backwards all the way down the driveway. There was a "God bless you" mixed in near the end. And on to the next house she went.

Seriously, the last place you need to go door to door for Democrats in this state is Gainesville :facepalm:
She hot?

Not even close. She looked 50ish, but I suspect younger and just looked younger. Easily 40 lbs overweight. And she had that Muslim "shit brown" skin tone that's probably the ugliest skin color on the planet followed by the insanely pitch black, black people.

Pecan tan to "normal" black folk - can be crazy hot.
Asians - Obviously hot skin tone.
Latin - Ditto above. (side note, those stupid reels that FB insists on showing me filled with young Brazilian and other latinas dancing......damn. Just damn).
I've seen the rare hot Indian or Muslim girl, but few and far between. In general, their shade of brown is ugly as shit :lol:

Not even close. She looked 50ish, but I suspect younger and just looked younger. Easily 40 lbs overweight. And she had that Muslim "shit brown" skin tone that's probably the ugliest skin color on the planet followed by the insanely pitch black, black people.

Pecan tan to "normal" black folk - can be crazy hot.
Asians - Obviously hot skin tone.
Latin - Ditto above. (side note, those stupid reels that FB insists on showing me filled with young Brazilian and other latinas dancing......damn. Just damn).
I've seen the rare hot Indian or Muslim girl, but few and far between. In general, their shade of brown is ugly as shit :icon-lol:
Spent some time in Bahrain while in the Navy, the ratio to hot vs not was ridiculously on the hot side. About 50-60% not wearing a burka. I think the uglies and fats were the only ones wearing burkas. So, if they ugly, they go the traditional route. Maybe the hottest woman I’ve ever seen was there or Eritrea. Those Ethiopians who aren’t starving are extremely hot.

There are like 5 people in DC that aren't retards or sellouts, so I'd be fine if a train derailed and miraculously went straight through a Congressional hearing. Just keep Rand Paul, Massie, Gaetz and a few others out of the way.

Back