Politics Politics

Biden/Trump debate update. After Trump accepts, Biden's demands:

It's on CNN (the only choices were left wing).
No audience (gee, I wonder why).
Trump's mic must be cut when his time is up (no mention of Biden's mic ever being cut, only that the President can't be interrupted).

Hillary was given the questions ahead of time when she debated Trump. Best case, Biden gets the same treatment. Worse case, Biden's team writes the questions and gives them to the moderators.

They'll stack the deck against Trump as much as they can and Biden will still be embarrassed.

It's awesome how these kids who've never even held a job tell people who lived under communism that they're wrong.

I love that they kept saying, "the revolution is coming". Huh? Does he actually think there are enough communists in America to start a revolution that Conservatives can't squash in a week?

Was it discussed that in March, US District Court ruled it is illegal to ask for a place of birth when registering to vote. A way of saying it's illegal to ask if a person is a US Citizen or an illegal, meaning anyone and everyone can vote in America regardless of citizenship.

How did that get glossed over in basically every news source?

Stormy Daniels said in the Trump trial that her boyfriend was possessed by spirits, she's now a medium and can communicate with the dead. Has a bunch of pentagram and such tattoos. She went batshit crazy.....and Cohen was repeatedly proven to be lying. They have zero case against Trump....but hey, one of the jurors was a viewer/fan of Cohens, so I'm sure his lies mean little.

Stormy Daniels said in the Trump trial that her boyfriend was possessed by spirits, she's now a medium and can communicate with the dead. Has a bunch of pentagram and such tattoos. She went batshit crazy.....and Cohen was repeatedly proven to be lying. They have zero case against Trump....but hey, one of the jurors was a viewer/fan of Cohens, so I'm sure his lies mean little.
I will be stunned if he's not convicted by that group of kangaroos.

I think that keeping trump tied up is good for him though - Biden is out there fucking up and so people who voted for him but now regret it see what an idiot he is and aren’t hearing trump say crazy shit, making him more palatable

All while firing up trumps base

Back