Politics Politics

Nuclear war talk sure is ramping up.

NATO: Giving in to Putin would lead to Nuclear war.
Putin: NATO putting boots on the ground in this war will lead to nuclear war.

Basically, no matter what, NATO seems hellbent on getting someone nuked.

Good. God. When it's 9-0, you're the one wrong dipshit. His twitter is yikes, non-stop TDS posts. In another post, he said this same ruling makes Biden a monarch? huh? But, let's get rid of the one branch that balances out the other 2? Brilliant idea.

Good. God. When it's 9-0, you're the one wrong dipshit. His twitter is yikes, non-stop TDS posts. In another post, he said this same ruling makes Biden a monarch? huh? But, let's get rid of the one branch that balances out the other 2? Brilliant idea.

Remember when he was on sports center telling jokes? Lol

All those liberal rags are also intentionally twisted the ruling. It's not protecting Trump specifically, but all Presidents.

Another liberal tard posts a fantastical tweet of how Nikki Haley destroyed Trump in the DC Primary by 30 points. What he doesn't do is say the actual numbers. A primary with only 2,000 votes total where Nikki had 600 more points than Trump. But they want to try and mislead people into thinking Trump is in danger. It's beyond retarded.

That video really needs some context. I had to scroll through other shit to find out what it's even about. In doing so, came across an interesting video that shows AOC being interviewed years ago where she has zero Latina accent. Then she becomes a known politician and suddenly she has an accent.....

That video really needs some context. I had to scroll through other shit to find out what it's even about. In doing so, came across an interesting video that shows AOC being interviewed years ago where she has zero Latina accent. Then she becomes a known politician and suddenly she has an accent.....
I'm waiting for someone to dig up an old college video where she gets her tits out.

the point is she encouraged people to protest and now cusses them out when they do her.

the point is she encouraged people to protest and now cusses them out when they do her.
Sorta protesting her. More like intentionally annoying her. Though the protests she encouraged weren't protests, but rioting.

Almost no one truly protests in a way that is peaceful. Some pro life people do I guess. Blocking roads, burning buildings, stealing....that's not protesting. Screaming at someone isn't protesting.

whatever you want to call it - she encouraged an in your face unruliness, now she's mad. She pushed one of the chinese funded climate loony groups to have a sit in in Pelosi's office. shes been fine with going after anyone and everyone but god forbid she get accosted.

Back