Politics Politics

Also read that Google's search engine has ramped up lately to greatly skew results to the left and intentionally suppressing right wing links. Haven't personally tested it myself, but supposedly there's evidence of the algorithms change as we get closer to election time. Too lazy to find more info on it.

White House tracking another mysterious balloon over Colorado.....and we haven't shot it down yet? Once again, just letting it go and watching.

Washington Post losing 100 million a year...Bezos trying to sell it. Apparently a lot of rich liberals are selling off tons of stocks and certain companies. Podcast theories - They've resigned to defeat in the next election and are going to try and tank the economy to make Trump look bad. That's a conspiracy theory that could become true down the road.

Police arrest 15 year old illegal from Venezuela in NYC for a school shooting. Attempted murder, 2nd degree. Guess he didn't succeed. Kid was already involved in a robbery and previous shooting.

Denver, get ready for littered streets, unkept public bathrooms/places in general, etc. The grunts is who they'll cut first.

Shady as fuck. Hourly employees, depending on how many hours obviously, can still receive benefits. By their technical phrasing, I wonder if employees aren't actually fired, they're just not working but still getting benefits. I mean, surely they're not at all and they're just fucked up.....but I'd start raising those types of questions to get them to admit it's firing.

New channels twisted the truth again. France says NATO will enter Ukraine. Putin's response was that NATO entering Ukraine is declaring war on Russia. This is entirely accurate. CNN twists it to say Putin is threatening WW3.

If Trump isn't elected, we will get WW3.

We all think it, only some have the balls to say it. Honestly I don't blame the politicians and people like that from not being vocal about it.
unfortunately the public sector unions don't allow it.

I think fed employees should all be a one year contract that can be canceled. The rest of us work that way

it appears to be highest in the large muslim areas, interpreted to be issues with the fact most dems aren't vocally supporting hamas for killing 1200 unarmed civilians.

Mitch is stepping down, leaving a legacy of a conservative scotus and tons of dc conservatives in positions of power. god speed turtleface.

So it's coming out now that the CIA has had based in Ukraine for over 10 years operating a shadow war against Russia. This includes having their hand up the Ukraine puppet's ass.

That pretty much destroys the narrative on the war.

I've gone from "fuck them both" to being pro-Putin in the war.

Did we point out that KJP has been tweeting as Biden? She fucked up and forgot to switch off of her account when she posted what was meant to be under Biden's account :lol:

Like anyone believed that old senile man was actually tweeting himself.

Did we point out that KJP has been tweeting as Biden? She fucked up and forgot to switch off of her account when she posted what was meant to be under Biden's account :icon-lol:

Like anyone believed that old senile man was actually tweeting himself.
I hate that retard, but I doubt any of the politicians do their own tweeting. Maybe Trump.

I hate that retard, but I doubt any of the politicians do their own tweeting. Maybe Trump.
Oh of course, but only that retard would fuck up which account she was posting under.

And Trump absolutely makes his own tweets. He's way too narcissistic to let someone else do it :lol: And I'm sure a lot of the Senators/Congressman do their own tweets. Or at least tells them what to tweet more or less. I'm sure Presidents don't have a clue what's going on with twitter.

Back