Politics Politics

Overnight the Senate passed, 70-29, a 95 billion package for Ukraine, Israel, and Taiwan. Nothing for the border.

70-29....Fuck our Republican senators. Just keep printing that money so Biden can keep blaming Corporations for "shrinkflation".

“How in the hell dare he raise that?” Biden told reporters in an impromptu White House press conference. “Frankly, when I was asked the question, I thought to myself, it wasn’t any of their damn business.”

But Hur never asked that question, according to two people familiar with Hur’s five-hour interview with the president over two days last October. It was the president, not Hur or his team, who first introduced Beau Biden’s death, they said.

This is all intentional. He's been out of mind for a long time, but they kept him hidden. Now that they want him out, they're letting him do more speaking in weeks than he's done in years, knowing every time he speaks, he looks more confused and lost each time.

Fani Willis in Ga case is fucked. Shown that she was with her boyfriend the prosecutor 3 years prior than previously said. All kinds of laws broken. Worst case, they're both removed from the case. Best case, she faces charges....but we know lefties are never held accountable for their crimes.

Fani Willis in Ga case is fucked. Shown that she was with her boyfriend the prosecutor 3 years prior than previously said. All kinds of laws broken. Worst case, they're both removed from the case. Best case, she faces charges....but we know lefties are never held accountable for their crimes.

Plus she was wearing her dress backwards.

Last edited:
I find it hard to believe they’re getting away with weaponizing the judicial system to try and keep trump from running against captain retard. How can they do this?

I find it hard to believe they’re getting away with weaponizing the judicial system to try and keep trump from running against captain retard. How can they do this?
Because the Republic is a shell. Like the Senate in Star Wars after the Republic became the Empire. Why did Darth Sidious the Emperor maintain a Senate when they no longer had power? To keep up appearances with the people.

Sorry, I was just watching a Star Wars show :lol:

Back