Politics Politics

DOJ, predictably, is not going to charge Biden for keeping classified documents in his garage.

In part because he's so addle-brained he can't remember when his son Beau died or when his term as VP ended.

I was just coming to post that. I wonder if it's like the guy trying to take over in My Fellow Americans. All a big façade.

If he's too old and senile to be charged with crimes he committed long ago, then he's too old to be President. That may be the Dems way of getting him out of running.

Last edited:
I was just coming to post that. I wonder if it's like the guy trying to take over in My Fellow Americans. All a big façade.

If he's too old and senile to be charged with crimes he committed long ago, then he's too old to be President. That may be the Dems way of getting him out of running.
That was my first thought as well, this is how they push him out

That was my first thought as well, this is how they push him out
Has to be. They see his poll numbers. They know he can't beat Trump with those numbers.

But looking at the shit hole California, I don't know how they expect Newsom to get real support from moderate Dems or even more traditional liberals like Bill Maher. He seems to be the leader. They already blew their black female load with that retard Kamala.

Not surprising at all. I listened to half of it, but it was really boring...zoned out a lot. I don't need the history lesson on Ukraine and how it belongs to Russia.

But I can't disagree with Putin. We've been saying it for a while now....NATO should have kept our asses off the border like we said we would. I also agree with Putin that NATO is outdated, no longer needed, and should disband. It's not like we won't be on the same side with those countries if another WW pops off. Right now all we do is make more enemies.

KJP's presser trying to explain away how Biden continues to call leaders different names and refer to dead people. Her reason? Leaders do it all the time. :icon-lol:

Biden says on tape that "he just found the classified documents downstairs". Open and shut, should be huh? But Trump is guilty and Biden gets a free pass, even though he also said on tape "these are my property". The funny part is his hand written label misspells Afghanistan, which he repeatedly does. The foreign policy expert can't spell the country's name :icon-lol:

The list of quotes from the special report about Biden's mental state is....wow. "He does not remember when he was Vice President". "In 2009, was I still VP?" On and on. I mean, we all knew it....but he may be way worse off than we realized. They really want him out. I had only seen glimpses of it before.....the full details of it are really something. As is seeing that disaster of a Biden presser finally, it's way worse watching it.

Last edited:
Did we see the Biden Superbowl ad? He's complaining about companies giving less product for the money due to Bidenomics. He caused inflation, companies won't lose money so they pass the cost on to the consumer, and he puts all the blame on the basic capitalism.

Former President Donald Trump mocked opponent Nikki Haley for not having her husband by her side — ignoring the fact that he’s serving in the military overseas.

Speaking at a rally in Conway, South Carolina on Saturday, Trump took the jab at Haley while telling a story about meeting the former Palmetto State Governor at his Mar-a-Lago estate in Florida.

“Then she comes over to see me at Mar-a-Lago. ‘Sir, I will never run against you.’ She brought her husband. Where’s your husband? Oh, he’s away,” Trump ranted.

“He’s away. What happened to her husband? What happened to her husband? Where is he? He’s gone! He knew. He knew,” Trump said.

Maj. Michael Haley, a commissioned officer with the South Carolina National Guard, is currently on a year-long deployment with the 218th Maneuver Enhancement Bridge, which is providing support in the Horn of Africa. He deployed in June.

Fox mentioned trans, but I dont think anymore else did. Several others noted the free Palestine on the ar15.. nothing on local about trans.

Fox mentioned trans, but I dont think anymore else did. Several others noted the free Palestine on the ar15.. nothing on local about trans.
Churches are the 2nd most popular shooting spots for lunatics after schools. Christians are the hateful ones though........and they're really showing those Christians, blaming these strangers for all their troubles. They should be directing their hate at politicians or people who've actually harmed their life. Or is it all a big setup, to get all conspiracy theorist....They want to create more hate for trans to further push their agenda that normal people are out there hanging trans in the streets. So "someone" convinces these trans to go pew pew in the name of righteousness, but actually causing the opposite of what they think their intentions are.

That one is a big stretch, but the end result is still the same. The more they snap, the more we know they have mental issues and it does more to harm the trans narrative.

CNN seems confused, they're pushing the gun violence angle. JFC, Woodward and Bernstein they ain't: :icon-rolleyes:

CNN —
Investigators are still trying to determine what motivated a 36-year-old mother to open fire with a semi-automatic rifle in a popular Houston megachurch Sunday in an incident that left two people injured, including her 7-year-old son, before she was killed by law enforcement.

The shooter, identified as Genesse Ivonne Moreno, confronted a security guard Sunday outside the Lakewood Church, where well-known televangelist and pastor Joel Osteen preaches, shortly before 2 p.m. Investigators believe she may have revealed a weapon to the guard, who was unarmed, and forced her way in, according to Houston Police Chief Troy Finner.

Wearing a trench coat and backpack, she entered the converted sports arena between church services and opened fire in a hallway with an AR-platform rifle, Christopher Hassig, commander of the Houston police homicide division, said in a Monday news conference. One federal law enforcement source told CNN she fired around 30 bullets.

Two off-duty officers were at the church: a 28-year-old Houston Police Department officer and a 38-year-old agent with the Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission, both with less than five years of service. The two officers engaged the shooter and she was fatally hit, the police chief said.

Moreno’s son, who was shot in the head during the ordeal, is in critical condition at a hospital, Finner said. It’s unclear who fired the shot that wounded the child and CNN has reached out to police for more information.

A 57-year-old man who was also shot in the leg has been released from a medical facility, Finner said.

It remains unclear what led up to the shooting and what motivated Moreno, who has a lengthy criminal history and had been going through a bitter divorce. Investigators say they are attempting to unravel whether the incident was politically motivated or carried out by a mentally disturbed individual, according to a federal law enforcement source.

Special Agent in Charge Douglas Williams of the FBI’s Houston office told reporters Monday, “We’re in the infancy stages of this. I completely understand, we wanna know the motive, how she got the weapon, why she did this,” he said. “We’re not there yet.”

The shooting is just the latest instance of gun violence disrupting American life at places once considered safe. This one was at a place of worship. Others have been at schools, grocery stores, outlet malls, hospitals, college campuses and house parties.

yeah they can never figure out the motive, like when the bernie bro shot up the republican baseball practice after asking mulitple people where the republicans are practicing. But it's probably trump.

Back