Politics Politics

All them poor refugees with no money can get a plane ticket to Canada huh? Absolutely funded by leftist groups, if not the same UN people who were at the border collecting passports becuase they'd get a better deal with no ID.

The $350 million fine to Trump by NYC backfired. Multiple big time business owners see that and say if those lies are how NYC operates, they're leaving the city and taking their million/billion dollar businesses with them. The Governor comes out basically begging them it's ok, they need to stay.

Interested to see where that goes.

The $350 million fine to Trump by NYC backfired. Multiple big time business owners see that and say if those lies are how NYC operates, they're leaving the city and taking their million/billion dollar businesses with them. The Governor comes out basically begging them it's ok, they need to stay.

Yeah, she basically admitted this was a political prosecution and ordinary business owners aren't going to be targeted.

Yeah, she basically admitted this was a political prosecution and ordinary business owners aren't going to be targeted.
Well we all knew it, but she denied it all along. She ran on the platform of going after Trump, then suddenly we were to believe it was all for justice?

Sadly, this won't make any difference. Anyone who hates Trump will give her a pass and ignore how blatantly corrupt that is.

The bald guy from Shark tank was on CNN a while back and said that what a Trump did was SOP for real estate developers. They ALL do it .

Periodic reminder that climate activism is a Ponzi scheme and activist companies shouldn’t get your money

Ps look in evils travel backpack in 2010 and it’s nearly all Patagonia

Professor Turley thinks its a Biden problem:

The Biden case is more analogous to the infamous case from San Francisco involving lawyers and dog owners Marjorie Knoller and Robert Noel. They were found both criminally and civilly liable after their two Presa Canario dogs killed apartment neighbor Diane Whipple. Various neighbors complained about the dogs. The dogs had not bitten anyone but were known to be aggressive. That was sufficient.

In one account involving Commander, an agent had to defend himself from the dog with a chair. That was after prior biting incidents. As many as ten people were either bitten or threatened by the dog.

In other words, the Bidens would likely be viewed as knowing the vicious propensity of Commander and subject to strict liability. They showed a pattern of knowledge and a lack of precautions not just with regard to this dog but all of their dogs.

For Secret Service agents, one could understand if they felt that they were high-priced chew toys for the Biden pets.

The record belies the claims of the First Family that they are heartbroken or deeply concerned for staff. They have used these agents like a captive staff who cannot readily complain or sue over their failure to control their dogs. It also raises questions of whether this family should have dogs. If there was just one dog, it could be discounted as a problem pet. The Bidens how have multiple dogs which developed the same vicious propensity.

If these attacks were litigated, I have little doubt that the Bidens would be held liable if they were an average family. Indeed, I would expect a court to seriously consider an order barring the possession of dogs in the future or requiring training classes not only for the dogs but for the Bidens.

Periodic reminder that climate activism is a Ponzi scheme and activist companies shouldn’t get your money

Ps look in evils travel backpack in 2010 and it’s nearly all Patagonia

Patagonia buyers are largely city slickers who do outdoor hiking and shit. They're largely left wing already, so this is one of those cases where the news may actually help their numbers instead of hinder them. At worst for them, it'll make little to to no difference.

Patagonia buyers are largely city slickers who do outdoor hiking and shit. They're largely left wing already, so this is one of those cases where the news may actually help their numbers instead of hinder them. At worst for them, it'll make little to to no difference.
It’s not just donations though, it’s actually breaking the law funneling dark money

Some not as "in your face" inflation prices I've come across in the last 2 days.

1) The same chainsaw I want right now that cost $450, sold for $300 three years ago.

2) The truck inflation wave, I knew was bad but not just HOW bad. My exact truck I bought new in 2020 now has a price tag $30,000 more than I paid for it. I saw other new trucks that were $70k with price tags well over $100k. WTF. That market has to crash big time as lots are full of trucks they can't get rid of, but won't lower prices on.

Having done a lot of home repairs, renovating, etc......Prices on anything construction related, be it tools or materials, is fucking insane.

Thanks Joe.

Yet the brain dead say it’s corporate greed because they have no idea how hard it is to price fix across the supply chain and all industries.

It’s also illegal - there are strong antitrust laws with big penalties and the DOJ has a pretty good success rate with them. If this is actually happening why no prosecutions?

Oh because of tons of unnecessary government spending and restrictions on energy.

Back