Politics Politics

In Testimony, Hunter admits that Joe is "the big guy" in the tapes.

Well it's official, the DNC has turned on Joe and they're now even willing to show that he's dirty to get rid of him. Now, what did they offer or blackmail Hunter with to have him publicly turn on pops.

MSNBC and leftist media is in overdrive over this Presidential immunity claim by Trump. Starting with repeating the lie that "Trump actively participated in a violent coup" and that "the right wing Supreme Court just handed Trump a gift.......that will lead to Trump never leaving office if elected again".

Not one word of that is accurate.

I might vote Kennedy, I have trouble voting for Trump, but likely will end up voting for that turd, if it looks like he can beat capn senility. Im really sick of both Biden & Trump, and the fktard house & senate

Reactions: RIP
I might vote Kennedy, I have trouble voting for Trump, but likely will end voting for that turd, if it looks like he can beat capn senility. Im really sick of both Biden & Trump, and the fktard house & senate
I'll never accept any person who claims to be a Constitutionalist and says he'll never take anyone's guns away followed by saying he'd ban an entire classification of guns. If you violate the 2nd Amendment, you're not a god damn Constitutionalist.

Kennedy has stated "I'm not going to take people's guns away and I believe in gun control myself."[114][96] He has explained his position by saying "I'm a constitutional absolutist. We can argue about whether the Second Amendment was intended to protect guns. That argument has now been settled by the Supreme Court."[115] However, Kennedy has also stated that he would sign a bill banning assault weapons if it passed congress.[116]

What’s the main prob with trump? Your wife and daughters get mad?
hahahahaha

I think, like many, he just wants a more "Presidential" guy in the office, not a narcissist who can act like a petulant child. I felt the same way for a while, but now I'm 100% in wanting Trump to make these bitches cry. I don't care what he says or to who. Just get this fucking country back on track and fuck world wide perception.

hahahahaha

I think, like many, he just wants a more "Presidential" guy in the office, not a narcissist who can act like a petulant child. I felt the same way for a while, but now I'm 100% in wanting Trump to make these bitches cry. I don't care what he says or to who. Just get this fucking country back on track and fuck world wide perception.

My huge problem with Trump is that I never thought he had any real principles beyond selling the Trump brand. I don't trust him to do the right thing when it comes to certain core issues - free speech, gun rights, budgets, etc. He doesn't really listen to his advisors and makes enemies of his subordinates and allies if they disagree with him.

I just don't think he is a good leader. He's really good at riling people up, though.

That's not to say he hasn't done some good things (both as President and as candidate) - attention to the border crisis (although I think "building a wall and making Mexico pay for it" is not a complete or effective policy), getting conservative judges appointed to the bench, shifting dialogue to "draining the swamp" of entrenched government bureaucrats, to name a few.

My huge problem with Trump is that I never thought he had any real principles beyond selling the Trump brand. I don't trust him to do the right thing when it comes to certain core issues - free speech, gun rights, budgets, etc. He doesn't really listen to his advisors and makes enemies of his subordinates and allies if they disagree with him.

I just don't think he is a good leader. He's really good at riling people up, though.

That's not to say he hasn't done some good things (both as President and as candidate) - attention to the border crisis (although I think "building a wall and making Mexico pay for it" is not a complete or effective policy), getting conservative judges appointed to the bench, shifting dialogue to "draining the swamp" of entrenched government bureaucrats, to name a few.
All of that first paragraph applies moreso to Biden - he forced the horrendous withdrawal of afghanistan for a 9/11 photoop for example. Trump at least has a brand based on tangible items - what the hell has biden been selling?

i dislike the provocative nature of his statements and bearing sure, but watching all the absolute bullshit written about the people in his administration and what he was doing turned me into a trump voter (I voted for hilary in 2016). I think a lot of the disagreeing with advisors was certainly drummed up by the media -politico lied about a meeting I participated in. Not misrepresented, but completely made up shit to make the administration look bad and destroy trust.

What’s the main prob with trump? Your wife and daughters get mad?
oh wow, sick burns by evs and mike. I think he’s an immoral pos, but that doesn’t mean i think Biden is any better, he’s not, maybe worse. Like I said, I’ll probably end up voting for that fat fuck, I’m just fucking sick of Trump, Biden, Hillary, would like a better choice than those 3. I will say i despise the Biden crowd much more than the Trumpers.

All of that first paragraph applies moreso to Biden - he forced the horrendous withdrawal of afghanistan for a 9/11 photoop for example. Trump at least has a brand based on tangible items - what the hell has biden been selling?

i dislike the provocative nature of his statements and bearing sure, but watching all the absolute bullshit written about the people in his administration and what he was doing turned me into a trump voter (I voted for hilary in 2016). I think a lot of the disagreeing with advisors was certainly drummed up by the media -politico lied about a meeting I participated in. Not misrepresented, but completely made up shit to make the administration look bad and destroy trust.
Here's the real irony though: Trump is provocative, divisive, he does make some enemies......but he never labeled half of America as domestic terrorists for having different opinions. He didn't influence the FBI to literally put you on a watch list as a potential terrorist for buying various flags from American history. That shit is far, far worse than insulting people with creative names. Trump is an enemy of other politicians, Biden and the Democrats have become an enemy of the people unless you're one of their goose stepping retards.

Back